fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

Marie, 5 years, UK

More
01 Jan 2018 14:10 #27955 by missflute
Marie, 5 years, UK was created by missflute
Marie has continued with her learning over the past year, but I have been terrible at reporting it I'm afraid (Marie's baby brother arrived and although I have been able to continue with helping her practise, it has been impossible to find time to record and log results on here. I hope to start doing it again soon).
She has made some good progress I think, and we have worked a little on memorising (for example silent night right hand, which she played at Christmas from memory).
Marie will enter some videos for the butterfly ball this week.

I am still interested if there are any other students of soft mozart (or teachers) in the UK? Is there a way of searching?
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elena_Gurina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2018 14:47 #28043 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Marie, 5 years, UK

missflute wrote: Marie has continued with her learning over the past year, but I have been terrible at reporting it I'm afraid (Marie's baby brother arrived and although I have been able to continue with helping her practise, it has been impossible to find time to record and log results on here. I hope to start doing it again soon).
She has made some good progress I think, and we have worked a little on memorising (for example silent night right hand, which she played at Christmas from memory).
Marie will enter some videos for the butterfly ball this week.

I am still interested if there are any other students of soft mozart (or teachers) in the UK? Is there a way of searching?
Thanks

We used to have couple of piano teachers from UK. They are currently not active in the forum though. We can train your local teacher, if you find someone interested.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: missflute

More
04 Jan 2018 14:54 #28044 by missflute
Replied by missflute on topic Marie, 5 years, UK
Thank you, I will look into it!

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds