fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

Elias, 2yrs, Romania

More
17 Oct 2017 08:49 #27128 by adeline.hritcu
Hi Hellen, hi all,
This here is my youngest player. He just started on his own, but he has seen a lot how his two older sisters play. He is such a character so it will be fun for me to see him learn.
This is his firt piece, but he was quite distracted by me with the camera so we promised him a big clap at the end, which he really liked.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Elena_Gurina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2017 14:34 #27135 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Elias, 2yrs, Romania

adeline.hritcu wrote: Hi Hellen, hi all,
This here is my youngest player. He just started on his own, but he has seen a lot how his two older sisters play. He is such a character so it will be fun for me to see him learn.
This is his firt piece, but he was quite distracted by me with the camera so we promised him a big clap at the end, which he really liked.

Hello, Adeline!
Congratulations! Your son is softmozartready!
What I see so far: excellent focus skills, outstanding development of sliding eye-focus from notes to the keys, excellenet progress in eye-hand coordination.
Currently he is working on holding the keys long enough

If you will watch the video from the very beginning at first he is investigating Mr.Oops and butterflies. After that his attention switch to aural perception and he is paying more attention to the song's flow.

Wonderful start!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeline.hritcu, Elena_Gurina

More
18 Oct 2017 11:45 #27141 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Elias, 2yrs, Romania

Note duration game like his sisters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Elena_Gurina

More
18 Oct 2017 14:58 #27145 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Elias, 2yrs, Romania
You see?
Watching him playing Note duration we can clearly see that he is learning to press keys following visual hints.
This is exactly why he was pressing the piano keys multiple times in the previous video. He prematurely release the keys and was fascinated with Mr. Oops.
I think, this will pass very soon (if didn't pass already!)

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeline.hritcu

More
23 Oct 2017 07:39 #27173 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Elias, 2yrs, Romania
This transition was quite a thing with hannah and it took a while. Now I am more confident as I have seen it happen before. He is doing a great job.

More
04 Mar 2018 07:44 #28928 by Elena_Gurina
Replied by Elena_Gurina on topic Elias, 2yrs, Romania
Ничего себе : Мигает: ... !!! Какой молодец, мои малыши так еще не умеют. Отличный старт :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeline.hritcu

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds