fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Skype sessions one on one Sundays?

More
26 Sep 2012 13:41 #5879 by hellene
After 'Skype group conference' I feel like we really have to start our Skype sessions, but after making appointment and having 2-3 callers at a time (better 1 on 1, of cause!).

I am willing to dedicate my time for such sessions every Sunday.

They are going to be free of any charge with a view to help parents and teachers to make their lessons more effective.

It also will help me personally to be in touch with our forum members and on top of the most sore problems in our teaching/learning experience.

What do you think?

Another question: I can dedicated up to 4 sessions for 45 minutes. We need to come up with the most optimal time frame to cover different time zones. For instance: from 9 AM-12PM, 10AM - 1 PM etc.

What do you think?

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sudarinya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2012 15:26 #5880 by Sudarinya
Very good idea!
Lena, How will be the lesson? You tell or students have to say?

More
26 Sep 2012 19:31 #5883 by lzp11
Hi Hellene
I'd love to have a Skype lesson!! :cheer:
Thanks so much for this idea

More
27 Sep 2012 13:27 #5893 by andreasro
Hellene, thank you, great idea! I'm in too!

To give a chance to any world time zone from 9 AM-12 PM would be the best time interval. This way, even Hong Kong/ monlingling can be there if she can on Sundays.

If maximum 16 people are seriously interested than 1 call a month for each will be fine, no one will be upset, on the contrary :P
If more than that are interested than I suggest that we group ourselves according to more or less common things: time zone, age group, level of learning, non of these or any other reason :lol:

9 a.m or 10 a.m (your time zone) is possible for me too. It's after the kids take their nap and I can live them with someone to take care of them while being with you on Skype :)

Andrea

More
28 Sep 2012 22:59 #5925 by bella
i would love to have a skype session , like i said before we are gmt time . please let me know when .
viv

More
29 Sep 2012 04:14 #5927 by andreasro

lzp11 wrote: Hi Hellene
I'd love to have a Skype lesson!! :cheer:
Thanks so much for this idea

Lee what's your time zone?
Hellene is now GMT-5.

I chose 9 a.m. (Texas), as I'm a 8 hours difference.

Viv, it means for you anytime of those mentioned by Hellene is a right time?

Andrea

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds