fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Singapore!

More
22 Dec 2011 11:45 #602 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello from Singapore!
Welcome :)
I would love to hear more on how you manage to teach three children piano at the same time, I also have three and havnt yet figured out a way to do it. Obviously mine like yours are all at different levels. I am sure with program familiarity it will get easier, but first I have to figure out how to get them all piano time!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2012 21:45 #1439 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello from Singapore!
Nancy, I am curious for an update :) have you posted elsewhere? I know you have lots of gems to share with us :)

More
01 Feb 2012 15:03 #1641 by nancylls
Replied by nancylls on topic Hello from Singapore!
Hi Mandabplus3

Sorry I haven't been posting as it's been crazy on my side with Chinese New Year and all three kids falling sick after that. Hope to post some videos soon! Thanks.

By the way I think I learn a lot from the creative ways mothers are teaching on this forum! I am a piano teacher but I have trying to wean off my traditional way of teaching :P

More
01 Feb 2012 17:38 #1653 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Singapore!

nancylls wrote: Hi Mandabplus3

Sorry I haven't been posting as it's been crazy on my side with Chinese New Year and all three kids falling sick after that. Hope to post some videos soon! Thanks.

By the way I think I learn a lot from the creative ways mothers are teaching on this forum! I am a piano teacher but I have trying to wean off my traditional way of teaching :P

Welcome back, Nancy! It is great that Dragon didn't eat you! :P
I saw pictures of Singapore at night. It is beautiful!

Will talk to you soon!

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Feb 2012 18:16 #1683 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello from Singapore!
Another welcome from a musically illiterate mother. I also love how Soft Mozart trains musically and the diverse group of teachers/parents on this forum. It is very helpful.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds