fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Happy to join the comunity

More
31 Jul 2012 20:32 #5100 by Oleg
I am a piano teacher from London. I teach privately in my little music school. Always tried to find the better way of teaching young kids piano. I even made my own video about one of my little students:

But then I found out about the Softmozart from related videos and was amazed by the results.

Recently I got this amazing software and tried it on my students. Everybody loved it, young and adults!
My students ages are from 9 to 27.
Looking forward to try this system on even younger pupils!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2012 21:04 #5109 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Happy to join the comunity

Oleg wrote: I am a piano teacher from London. I teach privately in my little music school. Always tried to find the better way of teaching young kids piano. I even made my own video about one of my little students:

But then I found out about the Softmozart from related videos and was amazed by the results.

Recently I got this amazing software and tried it on my students. Everybody loved it, young and adults!
My students ages are from 9 to 27.
Looking forward to try this system on even younger pupils!

Oleg, WELCOME to our forum!

I was watching your video. Your student is AMAZING and it seems like you are also absolutely AWESOME teacher!
You are teaching him from the very start how to improvise and he is creating music in front of our own eyes.
Thank you very much for introducing yourself, for sharing your first video and your story.
I am looking forward to help you how to use our method and use the software at your teaching sessions most effectively.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Aug 2012 09:56 #5137 by Mandabplus3
Welcome. I am not at all surprised your students loved soft Mozart. We all do. I am regularly amazed at the progress dedicated kids can make. I am sure you will love using it to teach children like this talented young boy. Indeed you can use it on much younger children also. As a mum I gave up looking for music teachers when my kids were under 5. So many " no they arnt old enough" comments. You may just end up being a very busy little studio once word gets out you will teach them from under 5! Oh and the little ones are just so fun!
Welcome to the forum I hope we hear much more from you!

More
04 Aug 2012 12:35 #5138 by Oleg
Replied by Oleg on topic Happy to join the comunity
I agree with you that there are so many potential students ander the age of 5! That's why I would like to hire teachers, and send them to work in nursery schools.

I already went to my local nursery school and manager was happy to try me as a teacher. They have 65 kids 2 to 5 y.o. there! I started to teach the Softmozart method to my grade 8 student so she will work there as a teacher.

The nursery manager told me about 5 more private nurseries that will be interested in piano lessons. I need to start teaching more teachers now... :)

More
04 Aug 2012 22:27 #5139 by Mandabplus3
ooh! That's super exciting! Wow I would love my kids to go to a nursery school that offered piano! That would be just incredible.
Will you teach them in groups? Softmozart doesn't need to be one on one. It usually comes down to how many keyboards you can carry! Lol
Yes you will need more teachers :lol: train Em fast, the kids will catch up in no time!
Please share with us how it all goes. The trials, the successes, how the parents react. I think your forray into early childhood setting may be of much help to others. There is little of this type of learning in the English section of the forum. Perhaps once you have laid the pathway, others will consider it as a viable option also. I am sure in Australia many many parents would love piano ( and music) taught in preschool in a more "real" way than sing a nursery rhyme.
I love your enthusiasm. It really is a great program to teach with. So much more fun than those beginner books.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
05 Aug 2012 22:53 #5149 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Happy to join the comunity

Oleg wrote: I agree with you that there are so many potential students ander the age of 5! That's why I would like to hire teachers, and send them to work in nursery schools.

I already went to my local nursery school and manager was happy to try me as a teacher. They have 65 kids 2 to 5 y.o. there! I started to teach the Softmozart method to my grade 8 student so she will work there as a teacher.

The nursery manager told me about 5 more private nurseries that will be interested in piano lessons. I need to start teaching more teachers now... :)

Wow! Oleg! It looks like a plan!
Let me know, if you need any help!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds