fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello everyone~~ I'm from Malaysia~~

More
23 Jun 2012 14:12 #4582 by jingtying
Hello! I'm Felicia Yap from Malaysia, Johor Bahru. I have a cute little girl YaYi, 15 months old. I'm a music lover & self learner for violin, a member of string orchestra during secondary school. :blush:

I heard this website from Brillkids forum. I just bought the Little Musicians from BK. My little one loves it & want me to play it for her everyday. Therefore, I hope my girl can enjoy playing instrument just like me. :lol:

I will buy SM soon. B) I hope I can get 15% discounts from Hellene. (Just forked out $$ for Little Musicians :S ) I just bought an electronic keyboard & tried the demo of SM. I love the concept. I'm still reading the handbook written by Hellene. I agreed with her view of points & as I faced the same problems when I was learning violin. :sick:

By the way, can I purchase download version for SM?
Thank you & nice to meet you all! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2012 14:55 #4586 by hellene
Hi, jingtying!
Welcome to our forum! We are happy to have you with us!

jingtying wrote: Hello! I'm Felicia Yap from Malaysia, Johor Bahru. I have a cute little girl YaYi, 15 months old. I'm a music lover & self learner for violin, a member of string orchestra during secondary school. :blush:

It is wonderful! With our program you'll become a piano player in no time and will be great teacher for your baby!

I heard this website from Brillkids forum. I just bought the Little Musicians from BK. My little one loves it & want me to play it for her everyday. Therefore, I hope my girl can enjoy playing instrument just like me. :lol:

I will buy SM soon. B) I hope I can get 15% discounts from Hellene. (Just forked out $$ for Little Musicians :S ) I just bought an electronic keyboard & tried the demo of SM. I love the concept. I'm still reading the handbook written by Hellene. I agreed with her view of points & as I faced the same problems when I was learning violin. :sick:

Share with us your experience with music learning! We'll be happy to give you a discount!

By the way, can I purchase download version for SM?
Thank you & nice to meet you all! :lol:

All versions of Soft Mozart have to be shipped. Subscription is giving price break. All the extensions and renewals are going to be through Internet (email exchange). It means, only initial shipment is required.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: jingtying

More
30 Jun 2012 13:59 #4716 by jingtying
Hi, Hellene! :lol:
I just placed my order! Wish I can receive it ASAP!!
I also bought the download version for Music Alphabet Song Chant, Music note flash cards - Level 1, and The Kingdom of Tune Book.
What else should I buy for additional materials??

Thank you! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
30 Jun 2012 22:32 #4725 by Mandabplus3
Welcome Felicia! Glad to have you here. We love learning from the brillkids mums how they do things, always so full of creativity!
So are you planning to start learning piano yourself first? ( I bet you can't help but learn actually, it's quite addictive!)
Add solfege stickers to your list of purchases, it's very necessary for your child learning young. The stickers straight onto the keyboard make a huge difference to the support level. very good value too. They will also be helpful to you learning.
Little musician is very complimentary to soft Mozart, your child will come to the piano with some great skills, using both programs. We also have just bought Little musician, to start using it again. I was on the beta trial, I must say the complete program is much better than the beta trial! No crashes and the extra utube links are awesome!
Can't wait to hear all about your journey!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jingtying

More
01 Jul 2012 03:49 #4733 by jingtying
Hi, Mandabplus3. I read your posts in BK forum then discovered this great software! Thank you very much!!
Yes! I will try it myself first! :lol: I don't know how to start teaching my girl as she is still 16 mths old~ or I need to wait until she 2 yrs old?? :unsure:
Any recommendations? B)

More
01 Jul 2012 08:20 #4736 by Mandabplus3
Hehe yeah I talk too much on both forums :) you will be very glad you wondered over to here!
So you could start now, we are just as in to early learning here as at brillkids :woohoo: But it will be a long slow road and you will need lots of patience and a sence of humour to survive! I think the answer to when to start is very dependent on individual kids. I have a neighbour who is 2.5 and not even nearly ready to think about learning piano even though he loves music. And yet I think my oldest could have started at 18 months no problem. I think it comes down to how focused they can be, how dextrous their individual fingers are and how patient and fun mum is! I would say if they can hold a pencil correctly and write their name/ or draw a circle they are MORE than ready. But that doesn't mean you should wait that long! My son was 3, and although the first bit was difficult ( for me more so than him :P ) he developed skills so fast. It also helped him focus in other areas and his fine motor skills took off! :cheer: play some music games ( guess key) and use little musician, then slowly add in some actual songs.
In the mean time have fun learning yourself, because as soon as your kiddo knows how to play every time you go to practice...they will take the piano away form you!!! :lol:

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds