fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello, from VA, USA :-D

More
13 Feb 2012 22:37 #1946 by QueRiquita
It's neat to see so many familiar usernames - i'm excited to finally get 'vocal' on here. :-) fyi: as of now, joey is 30 months and kaelie is 9 months. Joey's definitely interested in music - playing, singing, dancing ... but i'm seeing a bit more enthusiasm from k than i did from j at that age. maybe it's because we didn't have so many stimulating music items back then *shrug*, but only time will tell. CAN'T WAIT for the moment when instruments truly become an extension of their being and simply another natural form of expression! here's to starting the journey - yay!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2012 00:01 #1952 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello, from VA, USA :-D
Welcome we are happy to have you posting too! Can't wait to get to know you and your kiddies
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, QueRiquita

More
14 Feb 2012 03:19 #1962 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Hello, from VA, USA :-D
Welcome to SoftMozart forum, QueRiquita!

So great to have you with us!
I am very excited as our kids are of the same age and it will be so great to learn from each other's experience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, QueRiquita

More
14 Feb 2012 04:36 #1969 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello, from VA, USA :-D

QueRiquita wrote: It's neat to see so many familiar usernames - i'm excited to finally get 'vocal' on here. :-) fyi: as of now, joey is 30 months and kaelie is 9 months. Joey's definitely interested in music - playing, singing, dancing ... but i'm seeing a bit more enthusiasm from k than i did from j at that age. maybe it's because we didn't have so many stimulating music items back then *shrug*, but only time will tell. CAN'T WAIT for the moment when instruments truly become an extension of their being and simply another natural form of expression! here's to starting the journey - yay!

I am not sure, if my name sounds familiar to you, but...
WELCOME!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: QueRiquita

More
14 Feb 2012 20:17 #1996 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello, from VA, USA :-D
Hey there,

Welcome to softmozart. Fancy meeting you here.....

More
15 Feb 2012 13:31 #2017 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Hello, from VA, USA :-D
Hello and welcome!! Look forward to hearing all about your experiences :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds