fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Getting started on the adventure

More
08 Dec 2011 08:32 #422 by Mandabplus3
Oh yes my son is very strong! He tells me every day :) ( its because he eats his vegetables of course)
I shall try him again tomorrow and get him to count and do the excersize in just one direction to start with, then I might ask him if he thinks he is clever enough to drive up the mountain and then back down, we may have to jump a few rivers or skip over a few pot holes ( to stretch) but I am sure we will get to the destination in time.
I think today he felt a little intimidated. It's the first time he has ever sat on the chair, usually he stands to play with the keyboard, and it's a high stool, also I think I need to sit next to him, not stand behind him. We may just start by being at the keyboard together banging keys until he will accept some gentle guidance. Or I could just catch him in his " I can do anything" mood then he will fly through.
Oh I just had another great idea I can get his sister to show him, he loves her so much at the moment he won't even go to preschool because she is home on holidays :S
I will let you all know how I go

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Dec 2011 12:37 #427 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Oh yes my son is very strong! He tells me every day :) ( its because he eats his vegetables of course)
I shall try him again tomorrow and get him to count and do the excersize in just one direction to start with, then I might ask him if he thinks he is clever enough to drive up the mountain and then back down, we may have to jump a few rivers or skip over a few pot holes ( to stretch) but I am sure we will get to the destination in time.
I think today he felt a little intimidated. It's the first time he has ever sat on the chair, usually he stands to play with the keyboard, and it's a high stool, also I think I need to sit next to him, not stand behind him. We may just start by being at the keyboard together banging keys until he will accept some gentle guidance. Or I could just catch him in his " I can do anything" mood then he will fly through.
Oh I just had another great idea I can get his sister to show him, he loves her so much at the moment he won't even go to preschool because she is home on holidays :S
I will let you all know how I go

All the excellent ideas, but please consider that standing at the keyboard in his age is also appropriate

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Dec 2011 09:36 #437 by Mandabplus3
Well my son decided to have a go today. I asked him if he wanted to play on the keyboard with mummy and he told me he was scared, so at least now I know the problem! Anyway I reassured him that it was fun not scary by putting on some cool base beats ( they are programed into the keyboard and he plays with them all the time) and dancing around like a fool :P so we " stood" together at the keyboard and he had a go at hanon in one direction only. He lost interest quickly but that suited me because I was late for a meeting by then.
Personally this morning I managed to coordinate both my hands to do hanon together! In time! I think I will continue this daily by doing right hand left hand and then both hands. I was very surprised to manage both hands so quickly, I thought it would take me weeks. It felt strange to look at one hand and know my other hand was doing the mirror image without me watching. I guess practice will make that normal ;)

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds