fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Solfeggio

More
21 Sep 2016 11:12 - 24 Sep 2016 11:42 #24388 by lorenn@3
Solfeggio was created by lorenn@3
My kids often ask me if they are suppose to sing also the left hand. I don't know so I tell them to sing only the melody(Right hand). If they are suppose to sing the left hand too, how do they sing a chord? And many times the harmony doesn't make much sense to them.
Also when they get to harder pieces some of the melody will be played by one or the other hand. Are they suppose to figure it out and only sing the melody? I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused. Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 24 Sep 2016 11:42 by lorenn@3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2016 11:46 #24422 by lorenn@3
Replied by lorenn@3 on topic Solfeggio
I jus wanted to draw your attention to my question (previous comment) as I don't think it has been seen by the right person.

More
04 Oct 2016 14:57 - 04 Oct 2016 14:57 #24423 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Solfeggio

lorenn@3 wrote: I jus wanted to draw your attention to my question (previous comment) as I don't think it has been seen by the right person.

Hello, Lorenn!
I missed your question!
No, they don't have to sing left hand solfeggio! Sometimes at the beginning they do. It won't hurt, though!
Next time don't wait that long! Email me, call me, re-post! You have to know the answers right away!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 04 Oct 2016 14:57 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lorenn@3

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds