fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #18 Graduation 2020-2021

Rayan R, 6, Lebanon

More
29 Aug 2021 03:17 #41648 by Губочкина Елена
Dear Raen,

I congratulate you on your participation in the Summer Academic Concert of the Mozart Soft Online Academy! Many thanks to you and your teacher for the excellent preparation!

I really liked the way you played all your pieces, confidently, rhythmically, quickly, in accordance with the notes, at different presentations. You sang solfeggio notes - this is very important for the development of your hearing-Well done! Great job! It's great that there are so many popular classical works in your repertoire!

I can see that you really like studying music. You are a very purposeful and hardworking boy, so I think that you will achieve everything you want.

I wish you further success and new musical victories! I will be waiting for your performance at the Winter Butterfly Ball.

Certified teacher of Soft Mozart
Gubochkina E. V., Perm Krai, Tchaikovsky
Russia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds