fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Laetitia, (31), Dijon , France

More
17 Feb 2019 09:49 #32480 by hellene
Dear Laetitia!

Thank you very much for your participation in our recital! You are remarkable mother and outstanding student. I am very proud to have you in our Soft Mozart Academy and will show you as an example of the great parent and music teacher for your kids.

You earned the certificate and 2 butterflies! ;)

After reviewing the recital of your child I will ask you to send me the request and give you the instructions.

Meanwhile, I have to notice the following:

1. Your sight-reading skills improved a lot. You are following the music notes!
2. Eye-hand and both hands coordination is outstanding
3. Fine motor skills and piano technique: I would suggest you to focus more on piano exercises
4. Music ear and memory is excellent
5. Rhythm is excellent. It is hard to keep it up when sight-reading music, but you had managed

Please, explore the piano pieces from Fav Classic 2. I think, you are ready for this level. Let me know, what you will choose

Congratulations!

Respectfully yours,

Hellene Hiner

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2019 19:34 #32494 by FlavioThepianist
You played Ode to Joy well just keep practicing and you'll be playing really good in no time! Keep it up!

More
22 Feb 2019 03:11 #32504 by Губочкина Елена
Летиция, поздравляю Вас с первым Балом Бабочек! Очень похвально, что вы учитесь играть на фортепиано! И по нотам 6-ой уровень и наизусть. У вас большой прогресс! Сколько вы уже занимаетесь с Софт Моцарт? Желаю двигаться только вперёд и летом нас порадовать новыми пьесами! И главное - пример вашим детям. Спасибо!

Сертифицированный педагог СМ
Губочкина Е.В. г.Чайковский

More
22 Feb 2019 03:27 #32507 by TMV
Replied by TMV on topic Laetitia, (31), Dijon , France
Thanks for being an inspiration that learning never stops! Keep practicing, great job! :)

More
02 May 2019 15:51 #33078 by Svitlana
Летиция, я восхищаюсь Вами. Вы играете на сложной презентации и наизусть. У Вас хорошая постановка рук и Вы используете все пальцы. Желаю успехов.
Светлана. Берлин.
Преподаватель Софт Моцарт

More
04 May 2019 14:20 #33100 by lorabadanina
Дорогая Летиция , благодарю за ваш прекрасный пример воспитания детей. Вы учитесь музыке вместе с ними, это достойно уважения и восхищения! У вас хорошая память и координация, вы уже справляетесь с нотным текстом в 6 презентации, держите ритм и темп в пьесах, правильно используете позиции пальцев и рук. С нетерпением жду ваше следующее выступление и желаю успеха вам и вашим деткам!

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds