fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Matthew Aziz 10 years old Gambia

More
20 Jan 2019 05:32 #32095 by Svetlana gudvill
Прекрасное исполнение! Спасибо!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2019 06:19 - 20 Jan 2019 06:21 #32102 by Губочкина Елена
Зимний Бал бабочек в Академии Софт Моцарт закончился, сейчас время просмотра всех этих замечательных детей из разных стран и континентов.

Это просто какой-то восторг! Ведь многие дети из далёких уголков земного шара, не имеют возможности заниматься у педагога в школе, получили возможность заниматься и общаться с музыкой только благодаря программе Софт Моцарт!

Просматривая и прослушивая всё это, просто переполняет чувство интернационализма, единения через музыку! Например, слушая вот этих девчонок из Гамбии, которые шлют нам своё поздравление со страниц форума! Эти трогательные домашние видео с праздничной новогодней атмосферой и ожиданием и верой в счастливое будущее (у нас это одно на всех!) в глазах детей самых разных национальностей пробирает до слёз!)))

Спасибо вам, девочки! Спасибо вам, Елена Хайнер за эти переживания и чувства!

Губочкина Елена. Сертифицированный педагог г.Чайковский.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2019 06:21 by Губочкина Елена.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella, Аким, Svetlana gudvill

More
25 Jan 2019 05:10 #32274 by Аким
Matthew Aziz, Great job!

Congratulations on your performance at the Butterfly Ball!
Perfectly!
Surely you play, and your duet is beautiful!
I really enjoyed the performance!

I wish you new successes!

Respectfully,
Galina
Certified Mozart Certified Teacher
Russia
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
17 Mar 2019 15:40 #32781 by hellene
Dear Matthew!

Thank you very much for participating in our Recital - the Butterfly Ball 2019!

I was amazed how many piano pieces you managed to play! Thank you so much for your hard work! I see big improvement in your piano technique development, you are getting better with the piano touch, phrasing, dynamics, songs' flow. I loved all the videos and laughed at the last one with your cat.

Your piano technique improved a lot, piano touch and feeling of music are amazing. I think, you are very talented and artistic kid.

Your accompanying Tina's singing was very good. I love how you and your sister are being in harmony with each other. Way to go!

Did you and your parents manage to watch the videos of other participants? Did you write some warm words for them? I would be interested to know your opinion about the performances of other children.

Many thanks to your parents who care about your music education.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mom to send us a request for the number of butterflies and the shipping address. It is best to send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do you remember that our next concert starts on May 15? Are you getting ready already? I would be very happy to see your new videos.

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune also send their congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Apr 2019 02:45 #33057 by bella
Hi it is me Matthew,
Thank you all for watching my videos and commenting on them.
I am happy that you liked my playing. I would like to thank all of you but especially Hellene for helping me improve with the piano on Soft Mozart her advice and recommendations motivate me to keep playing and getting better at it :) .
Thank you all again :) .
Matthew.

More
07 May 2019 14:26 #33119 by Svitlana
Дорогой Matthew. Спасибо за участие и прекрасное исполнение. Желаю дальнейших успехов и жду новых выступлений.
Светлана. Берлин.
Преподаватель Софт Моцарт.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds