fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #12 Graduation 2017-2018

Christina 12 years old - Gambia

More
20 Jun 2018 14:47 #29924 by bella
Musette by J.S.Bach

Morning Mood by Edvard Grieg

O Sole Mio by Eduwardo Di Capua

Largo by Antonin Dvorjak

Ode to Joy by Ludwig van Beethoven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2018 17:48 #29925 by bella
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Svetlana gudvill

More
12 Aug 2018 15:08 #30196 by hellene
Dear Christina!
Thank you very much for participating in our graduation recital!
I like your videos very much and noticed the following progress:

Your eye-hand and both hands coordination is excellent. Your fine motor skills and fingers' management improved drastically! You memorized a lot of music!

I love the songs' flow, good speed. You play rhythmically. I hear phrasing and inner music ear. Brava! I am very proud of you and your accomplishments!

I am preparing a certificate and a gift for you. Please, email me your name as you want it be on the certificate and your shipping address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Make sure that your family and friends are connected to our page Soft Mozart on the facebook. We will be in touch and I will be able to communicate with you and your family www.facebook.com/SoftMozart/

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds