fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Alexander, 2yo, USA

More
01 Aug 2015 17:47 #20493 by OurFamily
Replied by OurFamily on topic Alexander, 2yo, USA
we will be implementing that soon.thank you:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2015 11:55 #20686 by OurFamily
Replied by OurFamily on topic Alexander, 2yo, USA
Alexander has been practicing a lot. Unfortunately, because I want to participate with him, we dont have many videos of his practice. However, here are some fun ones:

He is playing a game that when he started he had no idea what any of the notes were:

After much practice, he is now able to play his Left hand from So to Do

Here he is playing Hot Cross Buns:

We have been playing the many games but focusing on the "tree game" as he calls it. We have also been singing our solfeggio as well as playing it. We have been using the cards both the letter notes and solfeggio to learn where they go and how they go together.

We also had some fun tracing Alexander's hands, to find a new way to practice his hands. We wrote out numbers from one to five on each finger. Then I sing a note and he touches the correct one with the right position. This has helped greatly.

We have not moved on to left hand with Hot Cross buns, but that is next.

He has also enjoyed learning about Noise vs. Music, and anytime he bangs on the keys he is reminded that its just noise:) He has also enjoyed playing alongside me. We have been playing the Drummer song from the Intro Songs.

We will update more soon. Any suggestions for fun things and things to improve are welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds