fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Melody,5year 8 month, USA

• Mel02
  • Mel02's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 Jun 2014 00:37 - 16 Jun 2014 01:10 #15280 by Mel02
Melody,5year 8 month, USA was created by Mel02
Fur Elise by L. Van Beethoven

Minute by Ignace Paderevski

Symphony in D minor by Cesar Franck
Last edit: 16 Jun 2014 01:10 by Mel02.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2014 19:23 - 02 Jul 2014 22:17 #15406 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Melody,5year 8 month, USA

Hello, Melody!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital!

I remember your start. You went a long way: from Introductory Songs to Favorite Classics 3! Your fingers developed a lot: they are fast. independant and precise. It seems to me like you enjoy playing fast piano pieces.

Your appearance on the video is very sophisticated and I love the way you were announcing your program. You learned all of your piano pieces by memory. I am very proud of you!

The 'Fur Elise' song went very well. The ending of the piece was nice. I think, you may consider to play the piece a little slower. I also would suggest you the authentic version from 'Beethoven' Album. You don't have to learn the entire piece, but you CAN learn the first part of it.

The Ignace Paderewski "Minuet". You did a wonderful job learning the piece and performing it! There are some tuplets at the beginning of the piece en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuplet You played them clearly, without loosing your tempo. Rhythmically you handle the piece very well!

The Cesar Franck "Symphony in D". You did a great job learning and memorizing the piece. You played it confidently!

Melody, technically you handle your piano pieces very well. Our goal for the future is to focus more on polishing your repertoire and bringing your performance to the next level. I can not believe that I am writing such words to you! Yes, you grew up and accomplished so much that now you are ready for more advance skills development.

I would recommend you to play your pieces with TEACHING VIDEOS. Here is the recording for the Third Level Favorite Classics - softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos/...orite-classic-3.html

Please, check Boogie 2 piano pieces for the Summer and we will decide on your repertoir for the Winter recital in September.

I suggest you to start working with sheet music in regards to learning more about the dynamics en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamics_(music) and phrasing www.practicingmusician.com/2012/07/phras...is-a-musical-phrase/

In music making we also 'speak'. We pronounce phrases and sentences. There are certain tricks to make it more articulate with the slight move of your elbows and wrists.

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Melody's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:17 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds