fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Diana, 4 y.o. England

More
15 Jun 2014 19:03 #15239 by Elya
Diana, 4 y.o. England was created by Elya
Diana plays Hot Cross Buns

Diana plays A New Year's Tree

Diana plays Russian folk song "Birch"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2014 19:14 #15242 by Elya
Replied by Elya on topic Diana, 4 y.o. England
Diana is learning music about 4 months. She is my daughter and we have Software and piano at home, so I try to teach her 3 times in a week in average.

More
16 Jun 2014 22:30 #15307 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Diana, 4 y.o. England
Молодец, Дианочка! Совсем недавно начала заниматься, а уже многому научилась!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elya

More
20 Jun 2014 17:28 - 02 Jul 2014 23:04 #15357 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Diana, 4 y.o. England

Hello, Diana!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital!

I know that you start learning piano very recently: 4 months ago. But you already make a lot of progress! I enjoyed listening to your 'Hot Cross Buns', 'A New Year Tree' and the 'Birch'. Here is what I noticed about your talents and performance:

You have a very good coordination of both hands. In the 'Hot Cross Buns' you managed to keep one hand down while the other hand was in up and down motion. It is only seems like this if easy thing to do, but in fact many children straggle with it.

You have excellent eye-hand coordination too! You quickly was finding the music notes from the score and playing them on piano keys. Your time figure is very good for your age,

You are doing just excellent job on singing Solfeggio at the same time. You have beautiful, strong and very clean voice. Please, keep singing!

My suggestions are to try playing more excercises. You manage fingers of your left hand very well, but we have to awake all of your fingers of the right hand. It seems to me that they make only your index to work hard, Let's ask them to start moving! Please, try to play Hanon #1. This is very FUN excercise for all of your fingers.

I would also ask your mom to place a chair a little higher - so, your elbows have to be above the piano keys.

I am looking forward to teaching you at summer and at out next semester!
Please, keep up your good job!

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your first recital.

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Diana's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 23:04 by hellene.

More
20 Jun 2014 18:03 #15359 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Diana, 4 y.o. England
Дианочка, с первым концертом! Ждем новых успехов ! :)

More
20 Jun 2014 19:47 #15363 by Elya
Replied by Elya on topic Diana, 4 y.o. England
спасибо большое Елена - обязаттельно аймемся упражнениями и на счет стула поставлю повыше

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds