fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Anya 8 y.o. England

More
15 Jun 2014 18:24 #15238 by Elya
Anya 8 y.o. England was created by Elya
Anya plays "Hot Cross Buns"

Jingle Bells

Ode to Joy

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2014 19:10 #15240 by Elya
Replied by Elya on topic Anya 8 y.o. England
Anya is learning to play piano about 3,5 -4 months once a week for 30 min, she has piano at home, but does not have Soft Mozart Programme.

More
26 Jun 2014 22:56 #15458 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Anya 8 y.o. England
Hello, Anya!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Elvira Gumerova for submitting all of your videos.

I know that had you started you piano lessons just 3 months ago. However, you learned several piano pieces and playing them with both hands! I noticed that some pieces is played by memory and some from the score.

I think that you gained a lot of skills in such short time: you developed eye-hand coordination, all fingers awareness, both hands coordination, music memory. You also developed your music ear a lot!

My suggestion for you would be to start more difficult piano pieces. You are capable of playing from Favorite Classic 1, Boogie 1 and Nursery 1 Album.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elya

More
27 Jun 2014 10:35 #15464 by Elya
Replied by Elya on topic Anya 8 y.o. England
Thank you very Hellene - we will follow your advise

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds