fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Alina (6 y.o.) England

More
14 Jun 2014 22:42 #15192 by Elya
Alina (6 y.o.) England was created by Elya
Alina plays "A New Year's Tree"

Alina plays "Hot Cross Buns"

Alina plays "French Song"

Alina is learning to play piano about 3,5 month twice in a week. She does not have yet piano at home and Soft Mozart programme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2014 00:17 #15195 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Alina (6 y.o.) England
Алина, умница! За такой короткий срок- прекрасные результаты! :) и поешь ты очень чисто! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elya

More
24 Jun 2014 00:40 #15431 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Alina (6 y.o.) England
Dear Alina!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks also to your very special piano teacher Elvira Gumerova, who submitted all of your videos.

I know that you just started your piano lessons just 3 and half months ago, but you already play so many piano pieces using your both hands!

You are now in the process of learning how to manage all of your fingers. Yes, for any beginner 10 fingers is too much to handle! But I see how you are finding your way around. You also is in the process of learning how to coordinate both hands. When I was watching you playing ‘Hot Cross Buns’ I noticed that you manage both hand coordination with ease. When you know the song you play it faster!

You CAN look at the score, find the corresponding keys and SING them solfeggio. This is great skill to have! Your voice is clear and strong. Imagine, you can sing different songs and accompany your singing with the piano!

I would recommend you to play more exercises: they are very handy, when it comes to finger management. It would be great, if you would practice at home and play for your friends and family one day! I think, you can memorize a lot of different songs in no time!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your first recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Heidi's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds