fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #3 'Winter Butterfly Ball'

all I can say is WOW

More
22 Jan 2014 07:18 - 22 Jan 2014 07:18 #13267 by bella
all I can say is WOW was created by bella
All of you are truly amazing xx and great inspiration xx We have been enjoying your you tube videos over breakfast every day . I hit play while i have my specialneed daughter on my lap feeding so i cannot reply or comment on each video we watch , so I decided to post here and THANK YOU ALL for great inspiration . I am so lucky to have found Soft Mozart and to be able to be part of this great happening . Thank you so much hellene for bringing us all together and providing us with this wonderful piano learning experience . I laugh when i hear friends commenting on tina's playing : wow Viv you can also teah piano . Tina replies before i have a chance to : mum cannot play my teacher is in America , a great one , hellene , she made this software which i learn with and we speak on skype :) Big thanks for this teacher xxx
Last edit: 22 Jan 2014 07:18 by bella.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, Levina, Manul, CVMomma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2014 03:02 #13349 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic all I can say is WOW
Viv, you are very welcome!
Music is a true gift for every person, a key to different life. We all deserve it! Tina's progress is amazing. I can't wait to see her at the next recital!

Back to the Mozart

More
25 Jan 2014 05:08 #13377 by tayechka@gmail.com
Wow indeed - well done to you for pursuing the piano with your child, Viv. It's not easy, but it is infinitely rewarding.

And Hellene is a gift to us all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
20 Mar 2014 11:30 #14125 by Наталья Луценко
Елена, я хочу сказать Вам и Вашей команде "Спасибо" за концерт "Бал бабочек". Мы в Уссурийске, в клубе Маленький гений получили Ваши благодарственные письма и бабочек. Дети и родители очень довольны. Мы устроили маленький праздник с небольшим концертом, вручением бабочек и подарками. Бал бабочек уже прошел, но у всех остались приятные впечатления.

More
20 Mar 2014 11:34 - 04 Apr 2014 11:13 #14126 by Наталья Луценко
Я выкладываю фото с праздника
Last edit: 04 Apr 2014 11:13 by Наталья Луценко. Reason: Не выложены фото

More
20 Mar 2014 11:35 - 04 Apr 2014 11:15 #14127 by Наталья Луценко
Еще фото.
Last edit: 04 Apr 2014 11:15 by Наталья Луценко. Reason: Не выложены фото

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds