fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Heidi, 5.2 yrs old (Romania)

More
28 Oct 2013 08:59 #12202 by adeline.hritcu
Hello,

hope that I understood correctly that I have to make a new post for this new schoo year.
Do I have to upload videos and pictures from the old post for sept-oct here again or no?

Thanks,
Adeline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2013 18:31 #12206 by hellene

adeline.hritcu wrote: Hello,

hope that I understood correctly that I have to make a new post for this new schoo year.
Do I have to upload videos and pictures from the old post for sept-oct here again or no?

Thanks,
Adeline

Yes! Better to re-post everything here. Otherwise we may loose the information.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Oct 2013 22:33 #12224 by adeline.hritcu
Reposted from 20 Sept 2013:

Hellene thank you for the suggestion with the metronome. We tried it, and I use it when I play myself, but even I have a hard time following it sometimes It is confusing for Heidi too.
Would it be OK if for now we play pieces with no mistake and good time and not have such a good quality with metronome and body posture?
I tried to post videos but did not succeed. I asked a question in 3.5 yrs old Hannah' post about this.
Here are some times for Heidi:
Hot Cross Buns with P: 41/42 T14, 41/42 T12

After Hot Cross Buns it was Heidi's wish to try Hansel und Gretel which is found under the name of German Dance, Introductory Songs.
Here we have something like: 72/73 T41, 67/73 T37. We might have better ones, but I didn't write them down yesterday and today .

Is it OK to choose any song from Introductory songs or do you have another suggestion? Maybe it will be easier after you see the videos.

All the best!

More
29 Oct 2013 22:40 #12225 by adeline.hritcu
Reposted from 21 sept 2013:
The videos from the last weeks, about 3

Heidi's favorite right now: German dance which is Hansel und Gretel (we have little german in our family)

Better version of HotCrossBuns, this week:

My favourite piece:)

Reposted from 11 oct 2013:

Hello Helene,

thank you for the advice. We practiced the hannon and cat-mouse exercise: The hannon exercise with left hand, right hand and both hands, the cat mous exercise with one hand at a time only.
And also we started on the 3 sisters exercise.

As the new curriculum recommends we listen I play and Heidi also plays the surprise symphony with both hands. time is not impressing but the progress is wonderful.

In songs, we practiced a lot of sight reading. I see that Heidi is in a phase where she does not like to stay very long on a piece. She rather goes through all the album of Nursery Rhymes every day we have practice playing every song once or twice than choosing one song and practicing on that 10 times.
For the joy of her liking it I just let her, but only after she plays 3 times the surprise symphony and the Muldbery Bush.
Do you have any thoughts on this?

I did a pretty lousy job in writing her times down the past 2 weeks. My bad

We also joined a childrens choir with both hannah and heidi. Beside singing they also learn about musical instruments and classic music pieces and classic musicians...hoping the have more music elements in our daily life.

Have a nice weekend!

Reposted from 18 cot 2013:

Hi, your advice to show Heidi some videos of well played piano pieces was very good to motivate her to pick one piece and practice it until she plays it well.
The videos from other progress diaries she really enjoyed. Mostly I chose kids close to her age, like 6 yrs old Eliana who plays wonderfull.
Thx!

More
29 Oct 2013 22:44 #12228 by adeline.hritcu
Reposted from 18 oct 2013:

I am missing some pictures here of song and game scores.

Heidi is now doing the Hannon exercise with two hands. A work in progress.

From the new academy curriculum: Mulberry Bush sight reading.

and a few more missing pictures.
All that's missing and Hellene's replies are found here:
www.softmozart.com/forum/33-progress-dia...tml?limit=6&start=18
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
30 Oct 2013 18:30 #12239 by hellene
Hi, Adeline!
I watched all of the video of Heidy that you provided.
I think that she passed the looking/finding/ connecting notes to piano keys stage.
It is time for us to focus on her piano posture and more advanced professional things.
Please, start learning 'Musette' from Fav Classics 1.
After memorizing the piece, please, check our TEACHING VIDEOS here and practice it with my lead:
softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos/...rite-classics-1.html
She is also ready to learn 'Jolly old Saint Nickolas' and 'Deck the Halls' from Christmas Carols.
Please, find the pieces in TEACHING VIDEOS as well for polishing later.
It is time for her to work on proper piano technique - and this is a compliment!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds