fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Elizabet 7 y.o. Israel

More
30 May 2013 21:45 #10463 by Orangefrogisrael
Tchaikovsky "Kamarinskaya"

Chopin "Album Leaf"

Tchaikovsky "Neapolitan Song"

Haydn Sonata in C 1 mov.

Daquin "The Coucou"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Suponytska, Ines, the Moon, olivia, Levina, Manul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2013 23:41 #10880 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Elizabet 7 y.o. Israel
Здравствуй , Elizabet! Ты талантливая девочка. Твоя техника и свобода за роялем впечатляют. Удачи тебе и больших творческих достижений! С интересом будем наблюдать за твоим развитием и новыми успехами!

Hello, Elizabet! You're a talented girl. Your technique and the freedom of the piano is impressive. Good luck and great creative achievements! With interest will watch your development and new successes!

More
14 Jun 2013 04:05 - 14 Jun 2013 04:05 #10981 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic Elizabet 7 y.o. Israel
Elizabet, браво! Талант на лицо! Новых побед! Ждем с нетерпением.. :)

Elizabet, bravo! The Talent on person! The New victories! We Wait with neterpeniem. :)
Last edit: 14 Jun 2013 04:05 by Ershov.

More
25 Jun 2013 01:58 #11195 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Elizabet 7 y.o. Israel
Elizabet, you are remarkable. Another performance that brought tears to my eyes. I just can’t believe how well you play for being only 7. You maneuver the keys like an expert. It is so amazing! You play such complicated pieces and so well. They are so quick, and you keep up with that and manage to make them sound so light, lively, and full of feeling! Thank you so much. I truly just enjoyed listening to you play. You will go far in the world of music. Thank you so much for your inspiration. It is amazing to see what practice, time, and dedication will bring. I hope that you keep your love of music and that you continue to persevere and one day, I hope to be sitting in the audience cheering for you on a big stage somewhere.

More
25 Jun 2013 14:47 #11244 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Elizabet 7 y.o. Israel
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:34 #11267 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Elizabet 7 y.o. Israel
Great performance like a concert pianist. Very clear and crisp ornaments and very good skills at playing all the fast notes in Haydyn Sonata, nIce phrasing and very steady beat in Neapolitan Song.You play very fluently too. I am inspired by your playing. I know you will continue to inspire many more children that watch you perform. Keep it up.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds