fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

June, age 6, USA

More
26 May 2013 04:42 #10381 by duckens
June, age 6, USA was created by duckens
We are new to Soft Mozart.

June is 6yo, and I have been teaching her piano through My First Piano Adventures. We have already seen Soft Mozart enhance the depth of dd6's piano experience.

June has chosen a song from her piano book: Beethoven's Door by Ludwig van Beethoven (from Bagatelle No.1, Op.33).

I hope I'm posting this right.

The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, Mrs.Post, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2013 10:14 #10883 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic June, age 6, USA
;) you are not new to piano, nice playing!
I wish we watch more of your performances in the future, you are a promising young lady!

Andrea

More
14 Jun 2013 03:55 #10980 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic June, age 6, USA
June, interest and persistence this main, but rest is enclosed...The Success!

More
25 Jun 2013 00:21 #11188 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic June, age 6, USA
June, wonderful job playing! I can see you have tried really hard and put in lots of work into that piece. I am sure that with Soft Mozart, playing the piano will become even more fun for you and you will develop your technique and repertoire of songs as you learn to read music on the go. Congratulations and I hope you keep up with practicing the piano and playing! You are doing so well!

More
25 Jun 2013 14:40 #11238 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic June, age 6, USA
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:20 #11260 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic June, age 6, USA
Nice legato playing which is not an easy thing to do. I can see you have been practising much to play smoothly. Well done. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds