fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Recital Rules

More
16 May 2013 17:01 - 17 May 2013 16:28 #10261 by hellene
Recital Rules was created by hellene
1. All participants of our second recital will get rank of 'Middle Do' and ' Middle Re' - the first and second rating from a sequence of 7.

2. Our May 2013 recital will be provided in the form of video posts. We accept only YouTube videos.

3. Any person that uses the program «Soft Mozart» can participate, no matter the age and level.

4. The videos have to be published in dedicated area for the age group from 17th to 31st of May of 2013.

5. The participants who accomplished all the requirements are going to receive a Certificate of the First and Second Rank of ‘Soft Mozart’ school in digital format. Certificates and a T-shirt with the suitable information about the accomplishment will be shipped to our nominees for a small charge (contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more details).

You may start posting your videos and reports on 17th of May in the category designated.

Please, do the following:

1. For each participant the NEW TOPIC should be opened, even if you are a family or a class. Go to this section of forum softmozart.com/forum/62-international-so...ozart-recital-2.html then click “+New Topic”.

2. Topic name requirements: First name (or nickname), age (for children only), country.

3. First upload each video on your YouTube account. Please, put Soft Mozart at the beginning of each video title. For example, SOFT MOZART RECITAL May 2013: Ella plays 'Ode to Joy' by Beethoven.

4. Please, include in the tag section of you videos the words: Soft Way to Mozart.

5. Let all your friends and family go to your videos and support you (or your child) by pressing 'like' button and giving you more views.

6. Videos and reports of each individual have to be placed separately any time at your convenience between 17th and 31st of May.

7. You do not have to place all of your videos at once! Just place it in your personal topic.

WE ARE GOING TO CHOOSE THE MOST POPULAR VIDEOS FOR OUR NOMINATIONS!

GOOD LUCK!

Sincerely yours,
Hellene Hiner

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 17 May 2013 16:28 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2013 14:41 #10300 by duckens
Replied by duckens on topic Recital Rules
Does the selection my child plays for the recital have to be from the SM library, or can it be a piece she finds in another piano book?

More
20 May 2013 19:19 #10305 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Recital Rules

duckens wrote: Does the selection my child plays for the recital have to be from the SM library, or can it be a piece she finds in another piano book?

Hi, Laura!
I am so happy to see you here!
Yes, feel free to post your child's performance! Just video her and upload the footage on You Tube.

Her participation will be appreciated! I also will be happy to see, what she can do to give you more guidance as a teacher for her further development!

Back to the Mozart

More
26 May 2013 15:30 #10383 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Recital Rules
Hi,

If my son can play only right hand 'Ode to Joy' should I post it here?

Regards,
Esther

More
27 May 2013 16:08 #10392 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Recital Rules
Absolutely,!
Any progress of your child is gladly appreciated here!

Back to the Mozart

More
29 May 2013 09:43 #10416 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Recital Rules
dear hellene,
Om here! i will be posting sai's videos semester 2 for your kind perusal.
please let me know whether i need to mention month names before as i will be posting all the videos combined together.
Need one more help regarding the april month requirement of playing level 2 flashcards.any ideas of how to do it please.
Many Thanks,
Om

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds