fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Bilingual? We need you!

More
27 Apr 2013 15:12 - 28 Apr 2013 06:00 #10015 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Bilingual? We need you!
Translation of Video (let me know what you think):

Soft Mozart is not a program for some far-off, distant future, but a program for the present, for the current time in which we now live together. My colleagues are teachers with a calling, with a love for kids, and for the work for which they were born. They cannot help but see how time is trickling through our fingers, how large a jump we have made in technical progress in recent times, and the answering reaction of the human brain, the lack of development. We cannot help but see that perception and understanding have been compromised. We cannot help but see that reading, as a deep process of work for the brain, has so fallen before our eyes, that is has turned to dust and rubbish. What emerges is the phenomenon that a reading individual is seen as a soaring achievement, while someone who does not read (or at least if he does read, does so only when reading status updates on the internet) has become the norm. Of course, having chosen this path of development—you could even say entertainment, rather than development, as many have rejected any path to true development—society is degrading before our eyes. We, educators, cannot help but see this. In fact, we see this and are horrified. We feel this very intensely. These are not just words; this is a cry of despair in the hope that it will still be heard.

Soft Mozart is a program that contends with these challenges. First of all, the current perception of kids is taken into account in the interactive nature of the program. Kids that use this program (our little digital kids as I call them) readily perceive the presentation of text written via musical notes and material. Large difficulties are overcome with this program. It solves the challenge of preparing the child to read notes on paper and not just in one clef, but in both the treble and bass clefs at once. This is an astronomical task being achieved here, and Soft Mozart is 100% on the mark. It is a victory, simply a victory! My wish is that this program would break through faster and find a way in this world. I am certain it will, simply because of its quality, but there is a hope that this would occur much quicker. Time is slipping by and we can sense it deeply. We hope, really hope, that Soft Mozart would find its mark, that place for which it was created. So much effort was expanded in the creation and dissemination of this program, so it could reach as many people as possible. This program is truly heaven-sent, a help for us. For me, it is a way out of the impasse, out of the labyrinth into which we can so easily wander; and as a society, we are headed straight for this impasse. Soft Mozart is a radical shift, guiding us in the direction we should be headed, so that we could be saved from this dead-end. Well, this is my opinion for today.

I want to say that every time I work with students, I open this program myself. Soft Mozart will forever amaze me, until the end of my days. I am just so in awe of it. It is really a gift, a gift of God. I say this openly, it is a gift of God, which we have to accept humbly and thankfully. I won’t be afraid to say these words, because that's just how it is.
Last edit: 28 Apr 2013 06:00 by juliguli.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, andreasro, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2013 00:48 #10026 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Bilingual? We need you!
Juli, THANK YOU!
You did a wonderful job! Now I will apply these subtitles and the video is going to be ready!

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Apr 2013 16:20 #10028 by bella
Replied by bella on topic Bilingual? We need you!
nmm

More
28 Apr 2013 16:59 - 30 Apr 2013 10:15 #10032 by bella
I hope this can help , please note that i am not a professional translator , i tried to remain correct to the original text as much as possible xxx viv

Pour les lecteurs anglais
POUR DIFFUSION IMMÉDIATE:
Houston, TX - 8 Avril, 2013

Hellène Hiner, Houston Musicologue et inventeur du systeme de portée musicale élementaire et interactif , parle de l'état actuel de l'invention après litige.
Houston Musicologue Hellène Hiner, qui a inventé et breveté Le systeme de portée musicale élementaire et interactif (brevet américain n ° 7.629.527), annonce qu'elle a obtenu les droits entiers à son invention, ""Soft Way to Mozart "" et la société qu'elle a fondée en tant que Music Vision International LLC.
Suite à une procédure judiciaire longue, un procès a eu lieu devant la Cour judiciaire 270e du district, Harris county, Texas, en mois de Janvier avec la conclusion du jury en faveur de Hiner et la Cour a saisit d'un jugement définitif sur la base des conclusions du jury, le 25 Février 2013, ce qui lui permet de garder le contrôle de sa propriété intellectuelle.
Hiner a commencé à travailler sur son invention en 1976 après avoir été diplômée de l'école de musique en Ukraine. Elle est ensuite venue aux États-Unis en 1993 avec le rêve d'offrir une education musicale à chaque enfant. Pour atteindre cet objectif, elle a créé une approche unique pour l'enseignement de la notation musicale en brisant le systeme de Portée musicale pour les débutants.
Grâce à des images, des graphiques et d'interactivité sur ordinateur, son système permet même aux très jeunes enfants et les enfants ayant des besoins particuliers d'avoir accès à une excellente éducation musicale.
Ce système est particulièrement utile dans le maintien de l'acuité mentale et le développement de connexions neuronales qui sont résistantes à la démence.
L'invention de Hiner, brevetée aux Etats-Unis et approuvée par les conservatoires de Moscou et Madrid, a déjà prouvé ses mérites en produisant plusieurs gagnants dans les concours de piano en Ukraine et en Espagne.
Soft way to Mozart ® construit rapidement une bonne coordination œil-main et rend la lecture de la Portée musicale possible pour tout le monde.
Actuellement utilisé par des personnes allant des tout-petits aux retraités et les enseignants des écoles dans 48 pays différents, ce programme populaire enseigne avec succès la musique en jouant au piano.

«Compte tenu de l'importance de l'apprentissage du piano pour le développement du cerveau des enfants, j'ai créé l'outil idéal pour rendre possible jouer au piano , même pour les tout-petits.
Apprendre à jouer un instrument demeure extrêmement difficile pour la personne moyenne et le manque de connaissances de la musique appauvrit la vie des gens », dit Hiner.

Le jugement de la cour met fin à une bataille de 6 ans pour le contrôle de Soft way to Mozart®.
Après trente-sept années de recherche et de travail acharné, Hiner est maintenant en mesure de faire de sa vision complète de l'invention, une réalité. Elle anticipe les prochaines années d'être remplies de changement rapide et de développement pour l'entreprise.

"Parce que nous avons été entraînés dans cette lutte pour le contrôle, le développement du programme a été retardé. Le programme est très bien comme il est, mais nous allons enfin pouvoir mettre en œuvre de nouvelles idées », dit Hiner. «Notre croissance, jusqu'à présent, a été basée sur l'enthousiasme de nos utilisateurs et les étudiants actuels. La société s'est développée par le bouche à oreille et le succès que ce programme apporte ".

Pour maintenir le logiciel existant et les forums d'enseignement, Soft Mozart s'appuie sur des centaines de membres dévoués et des bénévoles qui aident l'invention d'aller en avant et de le promouvoir à travers le bouche-à-bouche. En outre, Hiner a créé une Organisation Parent-enseignant pour aider à financer les bourses que l'entreprise offre aux familles qui ont des enfants ayant des besoins spéciaux, à ceux qui sont financièrement incapables de payer pour le programme, et aux étudiants qui ont fait preuve d'un amour et d'engagement à apprendre à jouer au piano et la promotion de la méthode d'enseignement de Hiner.

Soft Way to mozart ® est vraiment un programme pour tout le monde, et Hiner s'engage à le mettre à la disposition d'autant de personnes que possible .
Pour aider à developper le programme, Hiner cherche maintenant des bénévoles et des investisseurs qui veulent contribuer à une meilleure éducation musicale pour les enfants à travers le monde.
Pour en savoir plus comment faire partie de cette entreprise passionnante, veuillez contacter Soft Way to mozart ® via son site Internet softmozart.com
À propos de l'entreprise: Music Vision International LLC est dirigée par son fondateur, Hellène Hiner, qui est titulaire d'une maîtrise en musicologie. Hiner est reconnue par unes des institutions musicales les plus prestigieuses au monde, notamment au Conservatoire de Moscou et au Conservatoire de Madrid.
Elle a contribué de nombreux articles sur l'éducation musicale dans une variété de publications et a une grande présence sur YouTube et sur de nombreux sites sociales.
Pour plus d'informations, veuillez contacter:
Sonya Post , Directeur du marketing et des relations publiques 641.780.7660
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: 30 Apr 2013 10:15 by bella. Reason: correcting

More
29 Apr 2013 08:54 #10044 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Bilingual? We need you!
Viv,

Thank you very much! We'll have to check your translation regarding music vocabulary (which I have difficulties too, as non-musician, for Romanian translation), cause the Grand Staff means the composed staff, so it's not just "Portee musicale".

Andrea

More
30 Apr 2013 10:16 #10066 by bella
Just edited few things , hope this would be fine . I also found it hard to translate the music vocabulary to french , i had my browser open on so many music sites , all i found regarding grand staff is systeme de portee xxx
viv

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds