fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

7 Great Kids Get What They Can't Have Otherwise

• CJ
  • CJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Nov 2012 08:57 - 11 Nov 2012 16:18 #6755 by CJ

Our children came alive with hope and inspiration after they saw Soft Mozart's friendly and effective approach to teaching music and the many children their age (or younger) excelling in piano skills using it. Little firecrackers of excitement began to bop and pop all around me as they realized that THEY, as young children, could proficiently make beautiful music on the piano too!

We have had a digital piano in our house for years now but so far only our oldest (12 years old) can play songs on it. The other children figured it was something they could only do well as they got bigger. Soft Mozart's youtube videos, however, changed that perspective and made them confident and hungry to learn NOW.

Our family has nine people in it. We live on one average income and two children we adopted have special needs. They are both bright, happy and healthy young girls who came from an impoverished background. Our oldest adopted daughter suffered much her first six years of life in her homeland but is doing well now. It is important to give her skills, hope and confidence. Among all our children, she is the most eager to have this program and begin learning. Our younger adopted daughter is clearly musically inclined -- what a voice and ear and what rhythm since todderhood! -- SM will be a fantastic tool to develop her natural interest in music...much more effectively than anything else available to her at the tender age of four.

Private music lessons for all our children are financially unrealistic...bankrupting any hope of real skill and achievement...or so we thought until we found this unique approach.

We like that it allows children to go hands on in a fun manner immediately, at pretty much any age, trains their ear as well as trains them to read the music. I have not seen anything that incorporates it all in one package and allows ALL my children to participate if they want.

With seven children (and probably two adults) using Soft Mozart to learn to play piano, our computer and piano will be running all day long as we take turns. It will get a lot of use with us. If we could afford it, we'd purchase the perpetual copy in a heartbeat; but even as affordable as it is in the overall comparison scheme of private lessons for seven kids, the reality is even that [the perpetual copy] is too much for our stretched schooling budget.

So, THANK YOU, Soft Mozart, for the opportunity to begin learning at an affordable cost and for your generosity. We are eager to get our fingers moving!!

~ The G. Family
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Nov 2012 16:18 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2012 16:21 #6758 by hellene
Thank you very much for sharing your story!
You may count on my help and help of our other Soft Mozart teachers and parents.
We are going to send you a coupon code shortly.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
14 Nov 2012 09:18 #6804 by Mandabplus3
Oh WOW they are all so BEAUTIFUL! its the smiles :cheer:
My good ness you are not kidding when you say your piano will be well used! There are 4 of us here using one keyboard and boy do we que up at times! I recommend you set a good schedule and cross your fingers. Then look for a second hand cheap or free keyboard/piano! :lol: they dont both have to be plugged into a computer to be useful.
I cant wait to hear your progress here in the forum!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
19 Nov 2012 20:41 #6912 by hellene
Dear CJ,
I just want to let you know that we had sent 2 packages: 1 with the program and another one

for you with all of our materials *some digital on disk*

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

• CJ
  • CJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Nov 2012 08:27 #6969 by CJ
Thank you, Hellene! We are eagerly watching for it in the mail and looking forward to it.

Mandabplus3, Lol. :) Yes, our daily schedule is essential in order for us to get schooling, farm chores and recreation time in...otherwise it would be easy to spend all day just on meals and clean up. Oi. We have numerous timers continually going at the same time for various tasks and subjects all day long! I still laugh at the irony of it, as I used to balk at following such detailed schedules in the past. I still prefer flexibility and will chuck the schedule if need be, but more often than not these days, I find the schedule to be THE needed thing for peaceful, productive and satisfying days.

I had to spend some time a couple of months ago tweaking our already existing schedule to fit in piano for all the kids (and not just the oldest), but thankfully we already had the structure in place and I am hoping we'll do well adding piano in. :)

Warmly,
CJ

More
22 Feb 2013 14:14 #8467 by andreasro
Hello CJ! Hope you are all well! :)

How is it going? Did you get the software? How is the reaction of your children?

Please keep us posted! As your children are of so different ages and each of them is unique, your experience, when shared, is helpful for others too!

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds