fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Progress of Lily, Owen, & TmT

More
06 Feb 2013 10:07 - 12 Feb 2013 05:41 #8245 by TeachingMyToddlers
Here is Owen playing Ode to Joy with the right hand.

Lily learned Ode to Joy and Joy to the World with Soft Mozart (and a few other beginning songs like jingle bells, hot cross buns, etc.) Note: we chose to play chords with Ode to joy rather than individual notes on the left hand.

I have also learned these songs as well, however I have not video taped myself playing them.
Last edit: 12 Feb 2013 05:41 by TeachingMyToddlers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3, Mrs.Post, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2013 10:16 - 06 Feb 2013 10:17 #8247 by TeachingMyToddlers
I also wanted to include some images of how we initially incorporated Soft Mozart with the other programs we do.

Last edit: 06 Feb 2013 10:17 by TeachingMyToddlers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
06 Feb 2013 10:30 #8248 by andreasro
:woohoo: So happy to see you here,TmT!
Your children are wonderful! Both Owen and Lily are playing very good and very self-confident!

How old is each and how long has each of them been playing piano with Soft Mozart?

Thank you for the pictures. Can you tell us more about your stickers?

More
07 Feb 2013 06:59 - 07 Feb 2013 07:01 #8261 by TeachingMyToddlers
Here is my full review of the program.

teachingmytoddlers.blogspot.com/2013/02/...-piano-learning.html

The stickers are simply office supply dots colored in with marker. In this picture they have a strip of shiny scotch tape over the length of them but after a while I found it was not necessary. They are easier to remove without being "laminated" by tape. It was simpler for me to just replace them occasionally until, like training wheels, they could be removed entirely.

Thank you for the kind remarks. In these videos, Owen was almost 3, and Lily had just turned 4. We have been using SM since January 2012 officially when the majority of BK parents became involved, but we began using it with a much more concentrated effort around May/June 2012.
Last edit: 07 Feb 2013 07:01 by TeachingMyToddlers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

More
10 Feb 2013 09:52 #8288 by Mandabplus3
Yay TMT is hear! Welcome Tonya. I can't wait to read your diary! I know just how creative you are in educating your children :) I love seeing your pictures and thinking " will I get that one past hubby?" :silly: usually I just put them all up when he isn't home ;)
Glad to have you here

More
10 Feb 2013 18:46 #8294 by hellene
Dear TmT,

I was very impressed with your children music development! It seems like they develop music skills on a very deep level, building solid foundation for the future.

Watching Lily and Owen as a piano teacher I can say that they already have music 'within' and playing with full understanding of what they are doing.

It would be great for you to follow our academic credits to receive diplomas and entire education.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: TeachingMyToddlers

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds