fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Laetitia / 31 year old / France / homeschool mum

More
06 Dec 2018 12:19 - 06 Dec 2018 12:36 #30969 by longito
You are 100% rigth Hellene
I learned music in Africa and in most african musics we learn music by earing. This is why i am very good in memorising sounds but not reading at all...
My goal is also to learn how to read music.

Wrists... I am trying ahahahah I think I need i higher chair or mayby change the whole position of my harm?
I am one of the people who cannot relax theirs hands like he says in the video... I am working on it...
Last edit: 06 Dec 2018 12:36 by longito.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2018 12:28 #30970 by longito
Nursery rythm album level 0

Part 1:

Part 2:

More
06 Dec 2018 12:29 #30971 by longito
Thank you
I definitly established this rule and every thing is better now... Less strefull

More
06 Dec 2018 12:32 - 06 Dec 2018 12:33 #30972 by longito
Thank you Hellene.
I am a king of "self challenging person".
I used to do my lesson playing "normaly" and when i am done, I like to challenge my self doing more complicated things and trying to go to the next level... this is just for fun...
Exemple:
Last edit: 06 Dec 2018 12:33 by longito.

More
08 Dec 2018 14:32 #30998 by hellene
Laetitia,
I enjoyed watching your videos.
Your fingers became more independent and flexible. I see you sometimes overuse your pinkie, when you have to reach to La. Try to place ring finger on Sol. It makes more sense.
As for your sight-reading skills, I am very pleased with your development: you play very smoothly, you can hear music - not set of notes. Singing helps a lot too.
Hands and wrists getting better too. Way to go!
One more suggestion: don't repeat pieces after first time. You memorizing them way too fast LOL Make your eyesight work harder.

Back to the Mozart

More
01 Jan 2019 19:02 #31236 by longito
Hi every one
Happy new year
Here a video of me working on my sight reding skils...

Can i start posting videos for the Butterfly ball o it is late?
Ps: Longi is stil practicing as well but every time he sees the camera, he becomes an "actor" and start playing strange way...
(he is quite timid so...)

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds