fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Heather Phillips (me) my progress

More
16 Feb 2018 15:32 #28636 by heather.mae
I have been playing piano since 2001 and never have gotten better at what I was struggling st so I thought now since I am not taking lessons that I would start using this program and see how it helps me get better. My struggle is moving my hands to the right keys when making big jumps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2018 16:00 #28637 by hellene
Heather, thank you very much for sharing this video. Now I have better understanding of your progress.
First of all, I am very impressed! Did you take any formal piano lessons - or all development is with Soft Mozart?
You are playing with great confidence (even though the piece is not for very beginners!)
Can you do me a favor?
Please, play Right hand again on 5
Write down your score. I want amount of notes played and amount of time as well. I am interested in time the most. But again, on 5. Not on 6!

Back to the Mozart

More
16 Feb 2018 16:42 #28638 by heather.mae
I have been taking formal lessons since 2001 and stopped lessons fall of 2017 and wanted to find a way I can improve on what I have not accomplished still having a lot of trouble with that even teachers had trouble helping me thought this program could help me and some accomplished teachers and students

More
16 Feb 2018 16:44 #28639 by heather.mae
I did get a 149/150 on that video as well and I know how to read notes since 2001

More
16 Feb 2018 16:59 #28640 by hellene
How much time (on the right side of screen)?

Back to the Mozart

More
16 Feb 2018 17:02 #28641 by heather.mae
Not sure I never new what those numbers meant so I never paid attention to them

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds