fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

David, 64 years old, started February 3, 2018

More
14 Feb 2018 17:11 #28600 by davidsaroff
Interesting, you mean trying the "Guess Key" drill without the note names in either ABC or DoRaMe, with the screen turned off, just by sound? I will try that later this evening. I'm only getting in ~15 minutes per day, pressure of my research. But that sounds like fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2018 18:37 #28601 by hellene
I can't wait to hear from you afterwords!

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Feb 2018 20:15 #28665 by davidsaroff
2/18/2018
Guess by Key ABC 1196 in 9:53 minutes
Guess by Key Solfage 1157 in 7:55 minutes

More
19 Feb 2018 00:57 #28668 by Olga Egorova
Давид, так хочется послушать и посмотреть, как вы играете на фортепиано пьесы.
Успехов и вдохновения!

More
19 Feb 2018 10:19 - 19 Feb 2018 10:32 #28672 by davidsaroff
google translate gives an ambiguous english rendering of this.

Yes, I am working on pieces.

J.S.Bach's Little Fugue in G Minor BVW 578 interests me. I've written out parts of it on a staff worksheet of my own design.
How do we attach videos? I will need your email address if they can't be attached here. MPEG format is usual, unless you have another suggestion.
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Feb 2018 10:32 by davidsaroff.

More
19 Feb 2018 11:32 #28674 by hellene
David,
The videos should be uploaded to YouTube. Here you just place the link from the browser.

Answering your questions about converter and Fuge that you would like to play.

I am also a rebel. This is exactly why I created the new system of teaching music on the first place. I can relate to your desire to play what you want to play.

However, my program is NOT about you learning one or anothe piano piece. We don't sale fish. We give people the net to catch the fish.

Your eye-hand coordination, ability to grasp keys and notes, ability to coordinte both hands and fingers, ability to fluently sight-read - this is your capital. Not a song.If you have such 'funds', you can play any piece from the sheet music

This is exactly why I am asking for you to share your progress in Gentle Piano. The numbers on the right and left part of the screen will tell me (and footage) will help me to understand, how much do you have in your musical skills 'banking account' and what is the best way to turn your investment into golden mine for your benefit.

We have thousands of piano pieces that has this hiden nutriences to fullfill this goal.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds