fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Chaplin kids age 1,3,6,8,15

More
26 May 2015 17:57 #19019 by Airforcewife
So we took a short break from piano because I am now pregnant with baby number 6 due in October! I was so sick though with morning sickness that nothing got done at home. We are now back to school and piano and so I wanted to share and update. My oldest, Noah has memorized In the Hall of the Mountain King and has now chosen to work on The Entertainer which I think is a bit ambitious but I didn't want to discourage him if that is the song that he likes. I videoed him playing both songs for you. My 8 and 6yr olds practice each day but I am finding that if I do not stay right with them, they just play the games and never actually work on a song so I will have to get more diligent on what they are allowed to do during piano time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2015 18:02 #19020 by Airforcewife

More
28 May 2015 08:43 #19036 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Chaplin kids age 1,3,6,8,15
Dear Airforcewife!
I hope you are feeling better now!
Such a wonderful progress of Noah!
He figured out the fingers all by himself in the piano pieces! I would recommend Noah to cut sections of the piece since it very long and repetitive. By learning one part well he will enjoy playing this part all the way through. Do you know how to do that?
We currently have a graduation summer recital in progress. Is Noah or other children would like to participate?
www.softmozart.com/forum/recital-6.html

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds