fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

5 yrs old Heidi - Romania

More
28 Aug 2013 22:19 #11675 by adeline.hritcu
Hi,
we got the SM about 2 weeks ago, but we really enjoyed the demo version before that + the note duration game demo.
The first few days we got the software Heidi liked to explore it trying all the games in it.
We started on the curriculum and I am writing down our progress in a notepad.
Heidi likes to wake me up in the morning with the French Song (in english the words to it are something like this: "are you sleeping brother John?...").
I need to get new batteries for the cammera and record her and post it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2013 17:49 #11691 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic 5 yrs old Heidi - Romania

adeline.hritcu wrote: Hi,
we got the SM about 2 weeks ago, but we really enjoyed the demo version before that + the note duration game demo.
The first few days we got the software Heidi liked to explore it trying all the games in it.
We started on the curriculum and I am writing down our progress in a notepad.
Heidi likes to wake me up in the morning with the French Song (in english the words to it are something like this: "are you sleeping brother John?...").
I need to get new batteries for the cammera and record her and post it.

It would be wonderful!
Did you check our TEACHING VIDEOS? She can practice to play the song with steady beats and artistically:
www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-vid...roductory-songs.html

Back to the Mozart

More
19 Sep 2013 20:57 - 21 Sep 2013 05:56 #11920 by adeline.hritcu
Hellene thank you for the suggestion with the metronome. We tried it, and I use it when I play myself, but even I have a hard time following it sometimes :) It is confusing for Heidi too.
Would it be OK if for now we play pieces with no mistake and good time and not have such a good quality with metronome and body posture?
I tried to post videos but did not succeed. I asked a question in 3.5 yrs old Hannah' post about this.
Here are some times for Heidi:
Hot Cross Buns with P: 41/42 T14, 41/42 T12

After Hot Cross Buns it was Heidi's wish to try Hansel und Gretel which is found under the name of German Dance, Introductory Songs.
Here we have something like: 72/73 T41, 67/73 T37. We might have better ones, but I didn't write them down yesterday and today :(.

Is it OK to choose any song from Introductory songs or do you have another suggestion? Maybe it will be easier after you see the videos.

All the best!
Last edit: 21 Sep 2013 05:56 by hellene.

More
21 Sep 2013 05:59 #11936 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic 5 yrs old Heidi - Romania
Heidi, the scores are very good in fact!
As for playing with the metronome... It takes time to learn a piece properly, to memorize it.
Don't worry, we have long way to go and everything will gradually be improved.

Yes, it will be easier for me to make suggestions with the videos. For that you have to download them on YOUTUBE.

After downloading copy.past the link from the browser here. The entire video screen will be displayed.

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Sep 2013 21:07 - 21 Sep 2013 21:11 #11944 by adeline.hritcu
OK, Thanks! Got it with the videos.
This is Heidi's first video (about 3 weeks ago):
Last edit: 21 Sep 2013 21:11 by adeline.hritcu. Reason: impreoved inline link

More
21 Sep 2013 21:41 #11946 by adeline.hritcu
Heidi playing French Song from memory

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds