fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Re: Solfege flowers, in colour

More
24 Apr 2012 09:05 #3188 by Mandabplus3
Especially for the Brillkids mums I made these to match Little Musician, by colour matching. (once the beta testing is over I will double check my colours)
We use these buy cutting them out (laminating!) and sticking a paddle pop on the flower to make stem. We then use a egg carton or box with holes poked in it (using a sharp knife) and I get the kids to line up the flowers in the correct note order, up and or back. Of course this is a singing flower garden! So they always sing the flowers song :) DO RE ME
For extra support on very young children Paint the egg carton sections the same colour as the flowers so they get it right in a supported way. The average 3/4 year old LOVES this activity, and will spend quite some time sticking the flowers into the egg caton. I will eventually post a picture...
Yet again thanks to the wonderful people at sparklebox.com for the flowers

Print two of each page for up and back, I print mine on half a page so they are child hand size. The pink one is blank for guessing games.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Ines, Ewa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2012 12:55 #3191 by hellene
Super!

Back to the Mozart

More
05 Feb 2013 09:39 #8208 by QueRiquita
manda, i love these ... i know it's been a long time, but is there any way that you could update the so, la, and ti? or send me what you used and i can try to do it? thanks to bk and tmt, we now have our keys color coded too ... but with so as the darker blue, la as purple, and ti as pink.

thanks so much!

More
10 Feb 2013 12:54 #8291 by Mandabplus3
When I made these I took a guess as to the colours but I can have a look. I am not sure the other colours are all available but will have a look and post them soon for you if successful

More
04 Sep 2016 19:49 - 27 Apr 2023 01:41 #24163 by sulamita
вот попытались сделать цветы с русскими символами!

Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Apr 2023 01:41 by Аким.
The following user(s) said Thank You: o.olga81

More
04 Sep 2016 19:53 - 27 Apr 2023 01:42 #24164 by sulamita
и еще вот такие, побольше!

Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Apr 2023 01:42 by Аким. Reason: для наглядности
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Аким, Губочкина Елена, lenor, Belo, Tatyanass

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds