fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Stickers

More
12 Dec 2016 16:08 #24882 by ravandenheuvel
Stickers was created by ravandenheuvel
How long should I keep the sticker symbols on the keys? At some point it seems like it will be more of a crutch than a help. My daughter is 6 and this is her 4th month of learning this system. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2016 09:19 #24883 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Stickers

ravandenheuvel wrote: How long should I keep the sticker symbols on the keys? At some point it seems like it will be more of a crutch than a help.

It is like a band-aid. If not needed, time to remove. I would suggest to replace the stickers with piano key guides for more gradual transition.
The numbers on the time bar should not be increased drastically (remember: healthy is when amount on the right is less of amount of correct notes)
If one day key guides will become also over stimulating visually, remove those too.

My daughter is 6 and this is her 4th month of learning this system. Thanks!

Seems like perfect development to me. Wish to see at least her hands playing to give more feedback.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds