fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2021-2022

Fransico Age 7, Texas, USA, Level 1

More
19 Jan 2022 14:48 #42983 by JulieRamirez
Dictation 1-Test
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2022 15:04 #42986 by JulieRamirez
Little Dog Gone RH

More
02 Feb 2022 12:58 #43069 by JulieRamirez
Variation 1 PH

More
02 Feb 2022 12:59 #43070 by JulieRamirez
Variation 2 PH

More
24 Aug 2022 15:08 #44591 by JulieRamirez
Hello Hellene,
About Francisco, he did Level 1 last year up until Lesson 17, but he had trouble putting his hands together on many of the exercises and scales. I was thinking that maybe he should do Level 1 again and be able to have more mastery in it. He did do the songs, but played them pretty slowly and it was hard. But I don't want to discourage him either with starting over on Level 1. What do you think is best? Thank you so much.

More
29 Aug 2022 10:06 #44656 by hellene

JulieRamirez wrote: Hello Hellene,
About Francisco, he did Level 1 last year up until Lesson 17, but he had trouble putting his hands together on many of the exercises and scales. I was thinking that maybe he should do Level 1 again and be able to have more mastery in it. He did do the songs, but played them pretty slowly and it was hard. But I don't want to discourage him either with starting over on Level 1. What do you think is best? Thank you so much.

Let's set a meeting and make decision together.
What is day/time will work for you?
I am in Antalya, Turkey now.
Feel free to give me some options over email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., please!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Аким

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds