fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2018-2019

Jake Gaitz, 24months,Houston Tx, Guess Key Module

More
31 Jan 2019 16:53 #32364 by jakeypoo2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2019 17:02 #32365 by hellene
I am so happy to see a relaxed (for the most of the session) parent and happy child exploring the program!
You are right at the end of the lesson to show Jake another level of the module.
As I noticed by watching the video he built the focus on the falling objects on the screen. The challenge is to shift the eye focus to locate the corresponding piano key.
I suggest to try using this little visual trick:
www.facebook.com/SoftMozart/photos/a.442...1163/?type=3&theater
Let me know!

Back to the Mozart

More
31 Jan 2019 18:49 - 01 Feb 2019 16:39 #32366 by jakeypoo2
Yes, it is a challenge for me to restrain myself. I am by nature kind of controlling but I am working to keep it fun for Jake and not get in the way too much..stopping the lesson as soon as I start to get my feathers ruffled.
Last edit: 01 Feb 2019 16:39 by jakeypoo2.

More
31 Jan 2019 22:34 #32367 by hellene

jakeypoo2 wrote: Yes, it is a challenge for me to restrain myself. I am by nature a very strict disciplinarian but am working hard to keep it fun for Jake and stopping the lesson as soon as I start to get my feathers ruffled lol

I clicked on the link but it only took me to the Facebook page.. what should I be looking for when I get there?

It seems like the training works for your feather ;)
I am attaching the picture for you from the facebook page:

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jakeypoo2

More
01 Feb 2019 16:41 #32371 by jakeypoo2
Ah..Yes! I will try this

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds