fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2018-2019

Daria 7,5 yo Romania

More
30 Jan 2019 00:30 - 30 Jan 2019 00:56 #32348 by maria.moroiu
Replied by maria.moroiu on topic Daria 7,5 yo Romania
Hello, everyone!
For the last month we focused on interactive theory and music appreciation. For that :
1) we read books from the library about Vivaldi’s life, Daria first love.
2) We discover ‘’The Childrens book of music’’ published by Dorling Kindersley in italian language ( we are still studying because the content is very vast) . We learn about orchestra, the story of piano , Mozart life’s and Bach life’s.

3) We listen the Bach Concerto Brandenburg No 4 on you tube .
4) This week we will read ‘’ Johann Sebastian Bach : The story of the boy who sang in the streets’’ by Tapper

Ear training: I laminated a blank sheet of music and note cards and we play with rithm and music dictation.

The theory module : Guess Key School last score was 357 on 1:49 time;
Note Alphabet: last score 603 on 7:18 time

Note duration foto: 10/01/2019

Note duration 14/01/2019

Gentle Piano
We record only two videos , from Nursery Primer album
Mary had a little lamb:

First Steps Album: Let’s Boogie

Daria works on legato playing and untill now she did well on the songs she learned.
For the Nursery album we want to modify the temperature from yellow to green but I don’t know how to do it… Can you help me, please?
Thank you for your patience and attention!
Regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Jan 2019 00:56 by maria.moroiu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2019 11:23 #32356 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Daria 7,5 yo Romania
I love Daria's progress! You are on the right track!
Use the letter Q on your computer screen to change the tempo, please
For more hot keys press the F1 button

Are you subscribed to our Kingdom of Tune fairy Tales? It is good source of theory education for your child too! www.musiceducation2.org/pages/kingdom-of...e-scope-and-sequence

Back to the Mozart

More
07 Feb 2019 23:36 - 08 Feb 2019 01:31 #32420 by maria.moroiu
Hello!
This passed week we practiced Note alphabeth school and more Fruit Lines Game , the score was: 670 on 9:30 time and level 37 for the last.
Here is the sheet were Daria wrote music dictation from lesson plan. On the fifth exercise there is a big sign... it is my son 2 yo work .
On the seventh exercise she stoped because seems to difficult for the moment. we will try later.

Here Daria is writing music : French song

And here is writing A New year's tree:

Here is practicing with Gentle piano:

The goal for the next week is to practice more with left hand and Base Staff Puzzle school.

I subscribed for the Kindom of tune fairy tales since Dicembre but I did not recived anything on the email. I subscribed again ...
We are waiting for the next email from sight reading intensive training too . :-)
Thank you so much for this complex program! We love it so much!
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Feb 2019 01:31 by maria.moroiu.

More
26 Feb 2019 00:44 #32550 by maria.moroiu
The last two weeks we follow the sight reading intensive program by Hellene Hiner, the theory part . And so far Daria had this score:

Fruit lines:
31 genuary was 266 score for 4:33 time level 23 ;
4 february was 670 score for 9:30 time level 37 ;
24 february was 679 score for 9:37 time and level 38. This day she tried to finished ... but after 43 level she stoped. there was 11:38 time and 796 score.

She had birthday on 12 february and she focused more for that day and the presents she received: CD music with Tchaikovsky and Vivaldi ( her first love) and we listening every afternoon.

Note Alphabet :
30 genuary was 433 score for 5:35 time;
5 february was 466 score for 6:22 time;
18 february was 645 score for 7:23 time;
22 february was 729 score for 7:53 time.
We didn't switch yet from Do, Re, Mi to A, B, C.

She made The Note Duration too, with this score:
11 february : 493 score for 11:48 time level 11;
19 february : 737 score for 12:41 time level 15.

Daria practice gentile piano and learned ''Morning mood'' , ''Polovetzian dance'' and ''O sole mio '' from Favorite Classics 1 album.
Here is the video for ''Morning mood'' with 6 th mode:

and here is ''Morning mood'' without the program:

Here she play ''Polovetzian dance'' from Favorite Classics 1 with 4th mode:

Here is Daria the first time playing ''O sole mio '':

And here ''O sole mio '' again , this time without the program:

From the begining of the program she learn other songs too . Here are a few of them:

1. ''A hen'' :

2. ''Musette'' :

3. ''Old woman in the shoe'' :

4. And her's first love ''Ode to joy'':

At the birthday party she played a few songs for friends , we presented the program and someone was interested too. We hope they will enter in this family named ''Soft Mozart'' .
We are so thankful to Helene and all theachers in this program who encourage us to continue . There is a rapid progress if practicing more than two times a day. We try to do our best practicing in morning with a new song , after the noon with modules and in the evening repeating all she know or doing another module if she like it. I admit there is not all days like this one... but she try to become better.

I will embrace you all and wish you to become the best!

More
26 Feb 2019 09:06 #32555 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Daria 7,5 yo Romania
Maria, I watched all the videos and read all of your last postings. You daughter is smart, gifted and has excellent progress with Soft Mozart.
I have 2 suggestions:
1. After learning a piano piece, please, check this link and try to find it as our teaching video. www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos.html
There are 2 samples of some (not all) pieces: with the metronome and without. Daria has excellent sense of rhythm, but it will be FUN for her to play with metronome videos simultaneously with the video. The most important is to play with video without the metronome. They teach to play with proper phrasing and more professionally.
I am happy with her piano technique development.
In her music dictations videos I noticed that she has outstanding inner music ear. Most students sing and write - Daria sing inside her mind. This is the indication of a very good music ear.
I also would suggest to start working on Level 2 piano pieces too. She can.
For the games I would recommend to play for 10 min for a game per month and write the score down.

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Feb 2019 11:39 - 26 Feb 2019 15:46 #32561 by maria.moroiu
Thank you, Hellene!
I know she has ear for music , she played some songs without the music worksheet ... I promise I will record and post, one she learned at school with voice , one she sing every day from you tube and others she listened from CD. Sometime she don't want to see the staff because she has the song in mind.
Another thing that I am not sure she doing right: she play Gentle piano with 1st and 2nd mode until she learn it and after she try with other 4,5,6 modes and hide.
We know about the teaching videos, there are a huge help and she prefer without metronome. But for "Polovetzian dance" she told me that it is different from Gentle piano and she quit following . We will continue for other songs.
What you mean :" For the games I would recommend to play for 10 min for a game per month and write the score down." ? We choose only one game for an entire month? She prefer Fruit lines game and Note duration game ... but can you tell me what it is best for her to do?
She still has difficulties with bass staff...

Again thank you , Hellene!
Last edit: 26 Feb 2019 15:46 by maria.moroiu.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds