fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

Mason age 8, USA

More
21 Nov 2017 15:49 #27348 by linzy
Mason age 8, USA was created by linzy
After quite a break from regular practice with Soft Mozart we are going to try to re-integrate it into our schedule. Mason has used the program before, and has been working his way through level one John Thompson books at home. I will start him on level one. He was between level 1 and Prep C when he stopped, but with his practice at home I think level one will be a good fit. My plan for now is to start the curriculum, for his first song to learn we will choose a Chirstmas themed song.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2017 17:38 #27382 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Mason age 8, USA

linzy wrote: After quite a break from regular practice with Soft Mozart we are going to try to re-integrate it into our schedule. Mason has used the program before, and has been working his way through level one John Thompson books at home. I will start him on level one. He was between level 1 and Prep C when he stopped, but with his practice at home I think level one will be a good fit. My plan for now is to start the curriculum, for his first song to learn we will choose a Chirstmas themed song.

Wonderful! Just don't be shy, if you will have any questions. Share your experience as much as you can. I will try my best to give you my feedback for the most effective and professional results.
The same question about video is for Mason too. Let me see his hands/fingers.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds