fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2016-2017

Welcome!

More
16 Sep 2016 19:11 #24371 by hellene
Welcome! was created by hellene
Our Soft Mozart Academy 2016-2017 year had been officially started!
If you have any questions about your learning experience, ask in this topic.
Happy learning, everyone!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: sulamita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Dec 2016 18:58 #24906 by dezalex
Replied by dezalex on topic Welcome!
Hi! Thank you so much for the program. We are just getting started and we love the program. My 8yr old and 2 yr old are working on the program. I will post some video of them soon. Today my 2 yr old starting using two hands! That was exciting.

More
16 Dec 2016 22:21 #24907 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Welcome!

dezalex wrote: Hi! Thank you so much for the program. We are just getting started and we love the program. My 8yr old and 2 yr old are working on the program. I will post some video of them soon. Today my 2 yr old starting using two hands! That was exciting.

:ohmy:

Welcome!
I am looking forward to see your videos and posts and helping with the learning experience

Back to the Mozart

More
31 Jan 2017 21:21 #25396 by dezalex
The kids have been working on Guess key game and solfeggios and some songs every day. Here is a picture of them practicing.

photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOp0i38FXlZ...vJ9-P09A5RwTo36EszO_

More
31 Jan 2017 21:25 #25397 by dezalex
Here is a video of my 2 yr old working with the Guess Key game.

photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO5uCUhRCXE...5MKuXdUIg0Odx_YkKQv-

More
31 Jan 2017 21:36 #25398 by dezalex
My 2 yr old has been working on Hot Cross Buns for about one month. It is very exciting to see her growth. At first she would play her own notes. Then she started playing one note, then two, then three. Now she is playing the first six notes sometimes even with both hands. She loves dancing to the music appreciation pieces, singing along, marching and humming. Surprise Symphony appears to be the favorite so far. I will send video of her Hot Cross Buns as soon as I can,

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds