fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2015-2016

Heidi, 7yo, Romania

More
02 Oct 2015 08:43 #20877 by adeline.hritcu
Hello dear Hellene and hello dear parents,

we are glad to start a new music school year and we are happy we received the diplomas. Heidi's face says it all. :)

Our first achievement to write down is finishing the note duration game again, and we have a picture this time:

We wish you all a wonderful and happy music year!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2015 02:58 - 04 Oct 2015 03:00 #20895 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Heidi, 7yo, Romania
Today we had a studious morning. The baby had a rough night and mum+baby slept in late and the kids picked activities for them selves. This is what Heidi picked:

Today's ND has better score and better time than the one last time.

With the note duration game Heidi reached the difficulty where the color guidelines disappear and the notes on the baskets disappear. (Heidi explained, I have never seen it.)

Have a blessed Sunday y'all!
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Oct 2015 03:00 by adeline.hritcu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
15 Jan 2016 16:15 #21659 by adeline.hritcu
Hi,
Beginning of october we had a pleasant surprise to receive the SM diplomas of last year. I gave Heidi good credit and respect for her work and achievement and we framed her diploma like this:

Thank you Hellene and Soft Mozart team!

Well, in october things have changed a lot. The girls, Heidi and Hannah started playing chess and they had great passion for it. A good thing, but, ...
...now they were getting up in the morning and running dowstairs not to ply the piano in their pijamas but to play chess. At first I was tempted to say you can play chess but first you must have your piano time.
Every time I said it, it reminded me of: you can have ice cream but you must eat up your veggies first :))
So I stopped because I did not want the piano to seem the condition, the bad guy, ...

So I eagerly waited for them to ask to play the piano. It took them a while, but in december, thanks to caroling time they restarted with the piano.

During oct-nov Heidi played a few times sm computer games.

So Heidi only got to learn a couple of carolls, but it came from her heart

Attachments:

More
15 Jan 2016 16:25 #21660 by adeline.hritcu
Happy New Year to all!

A few days off school when Heidi was sick worked miracles for her. She also learned the notes on a blockflote/recorder by herself from this little book:

And then she got her sister to play an exercise on the piano together. Wonderful teamwork:

Another progress to mention is that her game time and scores have improoved:

and now 3 pics for the same game:

Feeling blessed with her work and with this wonderful software and comunity of SM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
23 Feb 2016 14:01 - 23 Feb 2016 14:12 #22147 by adeline.hritcu
This is what Heidi has been up to in the past month. She really has a very full month and she learned a lot. She knows all the pieces from memory, even if at least some are recorded with the software running....she keeps it running now for every time she plays a song because she is aiming to get the time as close to 0 as possible. She never really got 0, but she got 1 for a few songs and always <= 4.

with a very good score:

and an exercise for the ear transposing on the same song:
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Feb 2016 14:12 by adeline.hritcu. Reason: wrong link

More
23 Feb 2016 14:01 - 23 Feb 2016 14:24 #22148 by adeline.hritcu
continuing the same post (there were too many links)

with a very good score:

And finishing game time:

Heidi also does other games of her choice of game and time of play. She also reads easy, L0.x and L1 songs on R6, L6 and P6.
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Feb 2016 14:24 by adeline.hritcu.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds