fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello! I am Maria from Romania

More
16 Nov 2018 00:13 - 16 Nov 2018 00:15 #30833 by maria.moroiu
Hello!
My name is Maria , mother of two children Daria 8ya and Gabriel 2ya. I am from Romania but actually we ive in Italy. I intend to practice the program for me and my daughter first and after that for my son.
We bought this program two weeks ago but the piano is arrived yesterday .
Daria used Gentle piano for French song, Fur Elise , Ode to Joy but we don`t have a lesson plan. She learned Fur Elise from you tube (Synthesia) and other two romanian song from ear before buying the program. At soon as I can I will make a video with my daughter at the piano, but I am not sure how to do to upload the video and where...
I printed already the Key Guides ABC but it doesn`t match with the piano keyboards. Where I do wrong?
Thank you!
Last edit: 16 Nov 2018 00:15 by maria.moroiu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2018 00:28 #30834 by hellene

maria.moroiu wrote: Hello!
My name is Maria , mother of two children Daria 8ya and Gabriel 2ya. I am from Romania but actually we ive in Italy. I intend to practice the program for me and my daughter first and after that for my son.

Hello, Maria! Welcome!

We bought this program two weeks ago but the piano is arrived yesterday .
Daria used Gentle piano for French song, Fur Elise , Ode to Joy but we don`t have a lesson plan.

1. The lesson plans are here www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html

You can start progress diary here www.softmozart.com/forum/2018-2019.html

2. I suggest you to subscribe to the free lessons for teaching parents here www.musiceducation2.org/pages/english

3. On the same page subscribe your kids to letters from Kingdom of Tune - these are educational letters that will motivate them to practice

She learned Fur Elise from you tube (Synthesia) and other two romanian song from ear before buying the program. At soon as I can I will make a video with my daughter at the piano, but I am not sure how to do to upload the video and where...

You have to create free YouTube account, copy and paste your links in the body of the messages.

I printed already the Key Guides ABC but it doesn`t match with the piano keyboards. Where I do wrong?
Thank you!

Can you, please, upload a picture for us to see?

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Nov 2018 22:58 - 23 Nov 2018 03:25 #30856 by maria.moroiu
Hi!
Here are a few video that I made with Daria playing piano using Gentle piano:

1) Ode to joy

2) O Christmas tree

3) Angels we have heard on high

4) Fur Elise
Last edit: 23 Nov 2018 03:25 by maria.moroiu.

More
21 Nov 2018 23:01 #30857 by maria.moroiu
I had resolve with the ABC Key from the printer menu.

More
22 Nov 2018 09:01 - 22 Nov 2018 09:02 #30864 by hellene
Maria, I was not anle to see any of your videos.
Did you give us correct link?
Here is the short article about how to publish videos on our forum!

www.softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-qu...os-on-our-forum.html

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 22 Nov 2018 09:02 by hellene.

More
23 Nov 2018 03:34 - 23 Nov 2018 03:37 #30876 by maria.moroiu
I made the changes on the you tube.
I am not sure wich level we must work on the playlist Gentle piano. We tried first level , but the playlist is boring my daughter. She jump from a song to another, from level 1 to 9 for curiosity.
Last edit: 23 Nov 2018 03:37 by maria.moroiu.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds