fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from France!

More
13 Nov 2018 14:23 #30801 by longito
Hello from France! was created by longito
Hi every body
My name is Laetitia a young mum of two (Longi 3 1/2 and Libii 2)
I introduced Soft mozart to Longi last year (november 2017) and i was really impressed whith what he was able to learn.
Unfortunaly in march 2018, we started building our home without any help from any professionals and i did not have enought time to help Longi practice his Piano.

Now we still in this project of building a house by ourselves but i decided to manage my time diferently so that i can teach them piano as well as violin. We are also homeschooling.
The most exiting is that i am not good at piano nor at violin.
I just decided that i am going to learn along with them...

I am a entrepreneur and a youtuber since i share my journey of being a stay at home mumpreneur and homeschoolers to inspire others.

I was born in Congo (DRC) and my father is from Angola. I am currently living in France.
I can speak French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Lingala, Kikongo , Italian and I am learning Madarin.
So let's begin this journey together...
The following user(s) said Thank You: sulamita, Губочкина Елена

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2018 14:43 #30802 by Svitlana
Replied by Svitlana on topic Hello from France!
Привет Летиция. Прекрасно , что у тебя есть время для занятий .Делись с нами твоими успехами и спрашивай, если что не понятно.
Рада знакомству.
Светлана.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
14 Nov 2018 09:48 #30822 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from France!

longito wrote: Hi every body
My name is Laetitia a young mum of two (Longi 3 1/2 and Libii 2)
I introduced Soft mozart to Longi last year (november 2017) and i was really impressed whith what he was able to learn.
Unfortunaly in march 2018, we started building our home without any help from any professionals and i did not have enought time to help Longi practice his Piano.

Now we still in this project of building a house by ourselves but i decided to manage my time diferently so that i can teach them piano as well as violin. We are also homeschooling.
The most exiting is that i am not good at piano nor at violin.
I just decided that i am going to learn along with them...

I am a entrepreneur and a youtuber since i share my journey of being a stay at home mumpreneur and homeschoolers to inspire others.

I was born in Congo (DRC) and my father is from Angola. I am currently living in France.
I can speak French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Lingala, Kikongo , Italian and I am learning Madarin.
So let's begin this journey together...

You are absolutely outstanding mom, Laetitia! I admire you and your achievements in lif and will help you to become super music educator among all moms!

Let's our journey begin!

Please, try to learn Musette from Fav Classic 1. Let's see what will happen!

Back to the Mozart

More
14 Nov 2018 19:54 - 14 Nov 2018 19:56 #30826 by sulamita
Replied by sulamita on topic Hello from France!
Здравствуйте Летиция!! успехов вам во всем! меня зовут Виктория, будем знакомы!

Если Вы есть в Фейсбук
www.facebook.com/SoftMozart/?ref=bookmarks
www.facebook.com/groups/432602623460629/?ref=bookmarks

Если в ВК
vk.com/softmozartacademia

Инстаграмм

присоединяйтесь!
Last edit: 14 Nov 2018 19:56 by sulamita.

More
24 Nov 2018 04:13 #30884 by Губочкина Елена
Здравствуйте, Литиция!
Рада знакомству, будем ждать ваше видео прогресса Ваших малышей! Мы с Вами пройдём этот путь и постараемся ответить на все ваши вопросы!

с уважением Елена Г. Сертифицированный педагог г.Чайковский. Россия

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds