fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi there!

More
11 Dec 2018 09:16 #31026 by kmt7
Replied by kmt7 on topic Hi there!
Hi Hellene,
My 2 older kids would like to know why in program 6, when they play RH or LH only. The timer still continues even when they are not playing, they think its a glitch...or it not fair :angry: why the timer still continues?? LOL :P
Also confirmation- one of my daughter turned 3 do I continue with Prep B or stick with prep A? She is almost finish with Prep A. With Prep B we would have to go back even though both are similar with a bit of complexity in it.(would have to go back to do the complexity :lol: )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Dec 2018 10:10 #31027 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi there!

kmt7 wrote: Hi Hellene,
My 2 older kids would like to know why in program 6, when they play RH or LH only. The timer still continues even when they are not playing, they think its a glitch...or it not fair :angry: why the timer still continues?? LOL :P

In 6th visual mode the timer counts time in general: how many seconds/minutes you spent playing the piece.
Timer is not counting 'missing' time.
It means that timer is nicer and not so strict.
... and you can play as fast as you want :P

Also confirmation- one of my daughter turned 3 do I continue with Prep B or stick with prep A? She is almost finish with Prep A. With Prep B we would have to go back even though both are similar with a bit of complexity in it.(would have to go back to do the complexity :lol: )

[/quote]

No! Keep moving in A!

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Dec 2018 08:07 - 13 Dec 2018 21:06 #31036 by kmt7
Hi Hellene,
The timer counts as usual when playing on mode R but the Left hand is not played by the child, yet the timer continues to count like the child is playing left hand. So they are saying if they are not playing the left hand why is the counter timing it. So the total time is not true right hand timing but right(child) and left(computer) time.
Will show a footage soon.
With the Prep A when finished does Kaleera then continue with Prep B? I don't think level 1 is achievable in some section?
Last edit: 13 Dec 2018 21:06 by kmt7.

More
22 Feb 2019 23:19 #32522 by kmt7
Hi there, can someone please explain?
Write the melody down (only ‘skinny’ notes)
what are skinny notes?
Are they the lines on the ledger paper representing the notes Do, re etc?
Many thanks in advance..

More
23 Feb 2019 11:43 #32523 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi there!
There are dashes for fast writing. Our goal is to write in the same speed as the melody goes. Hope, it makes sense!

Back to the Mozart

More
23 Feb 2019 15:44 - 09 Mar 2019 08:16 #32536 by kmt7
Thanks, we had done it right first time..
Many thanks Hellene for the clarification.
Last edit: 09 Mar 2019 08:16 by kmt7.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds