fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello!

More
01 Mar 2018 12:22 #28896 by jeallen
Hello! was created by jeallen
I would love for myself and my kids to be able to read music and play the piano! I'm trying to get this all setup. I just subscribed to the monthly package. Any tips? What is this dongle I'm reading about and how do I get that? I need help!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2018 12:38 #28897 by jeallen
Replied by jeallen on topic Hello!
I have the monthly package and have verified that my keyboard is communicating with the computer by playing the gentle piano app. Now what?

More
01 Mar 2018 14:53 - 01 Mar 2018 14:53 #28901 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello!

jeallen wrote: I would love for myself and my kids to be able to read music and play the piano! I'm trying to get this all setup. I just subscribed to the monthly package. Any tips? What is this dongle I'm reading about and how do I get that? I need help!!!

Hello, dear Jeallen! Welcome!
Misterious dongle is the thing from older versions when we had to ship the software and it took days and sometimes weeks for people to receive it.
Those days are gone.
Now you purchase and activate the software immediately.

Let's start with basics

Did you receive the email with the information about the lesson plans?
How old are the learners?

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 01 Mar 2018 14:53 by hellene.

More
01 Mar 2018 14:54 #28902 by hellene

jeallen wrote: I have the monthly package and have verified that my keyboard is communicating with the computer by playing the gentle piano app. Now what?

Now - lesson plans. We have to choose who is following what and start!

Back to the Mozart

More
01 Mar 2018 15:00 #28904 by jeallen
Replied by jeallen on topic Hello!
I think I'm starting to figure out what we are doing! The kids are 3, 5, 6, 8, and 10. We have listened to the surprise symphony and have the kids working on the gentle piano application of that music. I have printed the keyboard letter keys guide and have ordered the stickers as well! Do we just follow along through those plans at our own pace?

More
02 Mar 2018 08:44 #28916 by hellene

jeallen wrote: I think I'm starting to figure out what we are doing! The kids are 3, 5, 6, 8, and 10. We have listened to the surprise symphony and have the kids working on the gentle piano application of that music. I have printed the keyboard letter keys guide and have ordered the stickers as well! Do we just follow along through those plans at our own pace?

Absolutely! Consider it as your ‘homework’
However, once a week there are ‘meeting with a teacher’:
You post the progress in form of short videos or text in your progress diary, receive feedback.
This is how I can interactively help each child with progress and guide you in your study.
Does it make sense?

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds