fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Introduction

More
18 May 2016 09:00 #22866 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Introduction
Здравствуйте, Елена!
Поскольку моя компания находится в США, мне трудно отвечать на некоторые вопросы.

Губочкина Елена wrote: Демо версию мне выслали на яндекс почту, чтобы её оплатить мне объяснили, нужно положить деньги на яндекс кошелёк, правильно?

Наши платежные системы работают с карточками. О Яндекс кошельках неведомо... Надо спросить наших активистов из России. Из тут много. Подружитесь с кем-то.

Нужно ещё купить шнур..какой? как объяснить продавцу?

Можно просто фотографии показать продавцу.
Здесь мануал к русской версии программы:
cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0240/1417/file...10419153710128529181

Вообще какой шнур нужен, зависит от пианино: если там IN и OUT входы, есть USB к USB

Система Windous 7 (64 битная система) подходит? Спасибо за быстрый ответ!

Подходит.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Губочкина Елена

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2016 21:20 #22875 by Губочкина Елена
спасибо

More
13 Jul 2016 21:49 #23970 by gravitysdepth
Replied by gravitysdepth on topic Introduction
Hello,

I am Darryl and I am on this journey of learning to play piano with my 2 year 5 month old daughter Autumn. We discovered this website while trying to find a way to teach a child under 5 years old to play piano and were astounded to find that not only was there almost no information; there was also a large amount of people who said it couldn't be done at such a young age. We contacted teachers and received similar responses, usually the earliest starting at 4 - 5. I know that some of the greats started before they were 5, so we continued our search and found a few different programs, but none with as much support, knowledge or direct information in regards to early education than Soft Mozart.
I was thrilled to see Hellene directly responded to a question I had and knew that this was the program for us.

I have no musical background, but I know I love music. When I was a child I always wanted to learn to play an instrument but always found something else to do instead. I don't want my daughter to miss out on the opportunity, and I want something educational and life lasting to do with her - This has brought us to Soft Mozart. We are excited to begin our education into the world of music and look forward to communicating with fellow members of the community.

More
14 Jul 2016 08:59 #23973 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Introduction
Dear Darryl! I am very happy to see you here! Welcome!

gravitysdepth wrote: Hello,

I am Darryl and I am on this journey of learning to play piano with my 2 year 5 month old daughter Autumn. We discovered this website while trying to find a way to teach a child under 5 years old to play piano and were astounded to find that not only was there almost no information; there was also a large amount of people who said it couldn't be done at such a young age. We contacted teachers and received similar responses, usually the earliest starting at 4 - 5.

This is so sad for all of us since we are missing the most valuable time for our children. I just wrote an article about it. Click here to check.

I know that some of the greats started before they were 5, so we continued our search and found a few different programs, but none with as much support, knowledge or direct information in regards to early education than Soft Mozart.
I was thrilled to see Hellene directly responded to a question I had and knew that this was the program for us.

Always happy to help! Sometimes I am not going to be very quick (I am writing some training course for teachers), but will definitely be here for you.

I have no musical background, but I know I love music. When I was a child I always wanted to learn to play an instrument but always found something else to do instead.

It will be a great plan to start your own journey from Prep C. It will help your children to be more motivated and you to be in control of your family education. ;)

I don't want my daughter to miss out on the opportunity, and I want something educational and life lasting to do with her - This has brought us to Soft Mozart. We are excited to begin our education into the world of music and look forward to communicating with fellow members of the community.

We are excited about you starting with us. Let me know, if you need any help or guidance.

BTW our next recital in December 15 - January 15. Let's set the goal to participate! :)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds