fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

LR Files for Brillkids Moms

More
20 Dec 2011 14:21 #556 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Oh so cute - what a lovely video.

Great job mom and very inspiring :cheer:

I hope to be able to link to a similar presentation using PowerPoint very soon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2011 15:47 #560 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Sonya, thank you for sharing the video!
What a cute crew you got there!
Great job!

Thank you very much for LR files!
I downloaded them, and my DD LOVES it.

Karma to you!

More
20 Dec 2011 16:41 #561 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms

Mrs.Post wrote: This is two of our 3 using Soft Mozart solfege in Little Reader. I do believe a variation of this in power point will be posted soon. Hellene, is there a way for you to host user created content in your downloads area? It may be something to think about. The Brillkid's moms are very creative and will manage to lighten your load by creating lots of material for you....for free.

Sonya, thank you for your wonderful job that you had done with power point and video!

Yes, it would be wonderful to have the section for parents/teachers materials for everyone to share! I will definitely check on that with our programming team.

Karma to you!

Back to the Mozart

More
22 Dec 2011 12:42 #608 by andreasro

hellene wrote:

Mrs.Post wrote: This is two of our 3 using Soft Mozart solfege in Little Reader. I do believe a variation of this in power point will be posted soon. Hellene, is there a way for you to host user created content in your downloads area? It may be something to think about. The Brillkid's moms are very creative and will manage to lighten your load by creating lots of material for you....for free.

Sonya, thank you for your wonderful job that you had done with power point and video!

Yes, it would be wonderful to have the section for parents/teachers materials for everyone to share! I will definitely check on that with our programming team.

Karma to you!

Yes, we the BK moms are used to creating personalized materials for our kids, either in LR, PowerPoint, Word etc., creating flash cards, books, file folder games, puzzles and much more.

Andrea

More
05 Jan 2012 14:31 - 05 Jan 2012 14:36 #899 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Mrs. Post

Would you be so kind to create the LR files for the rest of the lines:
we have already:
Do to Do
we need :
Re to Re
Mi to Mi, etc.,

The files with images and corresponding sound files from MA chant, please...

I can imaging how busy you are , and i am willing to help , just give us clear instructions how it can be done, so like this may be each of us can do 2 files...

@lzp11

I would love powerpoints as well, the only thing is that my software does not work properly, so I do not think I will be able to help in creating those...
Last edit: 05 Jan 2012 14:36 by NadiaD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
05 Jan 2012 16:11 #902 by Mrs.Post
This is actually very easy. Give me a 2 days, maybe less. I have a hard time with power point, but Lee might be able to do it. I can't get it to work either, but I don't use Microsoft, so it doesn't translate well with audio.

Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds