fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

LR Files for Brillkids Moms

More
10 Jan 2012 23:57 #1062 by Mrs.Post
Hellene, can we get a "like" button for posts? Some of these are very funny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2012 01:34 #1063 by Mandabplus3
gosh I was thinking the same thing! You must be my twin, you poor thing... :woohoo:

More
12 Jan 2012 08:50 #1097 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Ladies!

Thank you very much for creating all this wonderful teaching aids!

I am finally done printing, laminating, etc...

I realized that I will need to draw a note lines, large size , exactly as in Sonya's worksheets (Re to Re, Mi to Mi, etc.) .
I thought I better ask if you are able to create files of A4 size of something like this, images only:

File Attachment:

that you would be able to just print, cut A4 in half and glue the halves together and you have a note line to practice...

I liked the idea that Manda shared, using the flashcards sheets. But if it is possible to make these print outs they will be very useful

More
12 Jan 2012 09:09 #1098 by Mandabplus3
Nadia I am sure I could do it quite easily if I understood what you wanted :P These ones above are not A4 size are they? Do you want two pictues the same on each half of an A4 sheet? I am confused easily :S
Tell me what you want on each sheet of paper and how big you want it and I am sure I can do it. I could even do an A4 size music staff if that helps (those 5 lines). I was thinking a set of pictures on an A3 size music staff would be fun for little kids....or permanent marker and some magnets on the fridge door!

More
12 Jan 2012 16:50 #1102 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms

I was thinking a set of pictures on an A3 size music staff would be fun for little kids

Excellent idea, but would you please make it on A4 size ...

Manda, what I want to make are rows of solfege images to practice Music Alphabet:
Re to Re,
Mi to Mi,
Fa to Fa,...
My idea that each A4 size sheet would have 2 rows of images, and is divided by the horizontal line in half:
File Attachment:

you cut along that line and get 2 pieces of the note row Re to Re....
File Attachment:

then you glue those parts together and get Re to Re row,
and to do like this Mi to Mi, Fa to Fa etc...

More
12 Jan 2012 17:43 #1103 by Mrs.Post
I can do this very easily. I actually thought about doing it and laminating it and hanging it in the hallway. Or Paint my hallway with chalkboard paint. I haven't decided. But these are better for the little tykes, the worksheet is too much information at once.

Sonya

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds