fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

LR Files for Brillkids Moms

More
10 Jan 2012 02:55 #1032 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms

Mrs.Post wrote:
So, the second file I sent, ignore - as they are labeled wrong. So, for my sake and the sake of others, and since it doesn't matter yet, I am going to put the individual files in a folder labeled re-re, mi-mi, etc. Then I don't have to worry about making sure the right file is labeled correctly. I am just going to do each song from scratch. It will be lots of work but easier for everyone, including myself when I go to put it back together. So all the files for step one "Do-Do" will be in one folder. All the files for step 2 "Re-Re" will be in a second folder. I will put the whole thing in a zip file.

If you would rather have them labeled with sharps and flats instead of this way, we can have that discussion, or you can label them for your own use. I think I am going to go with Hellene's plan and not make extra work for my kiddos.

It is kind of like teaching reading. I don't teach all the sounds of "A" in the beginning - I just teach "A" and we work it out later. This makes a lot of sense to me. Kids are amazing in what they pick up. I am constantly amazed.

Sonya

Sonya

I think go with whatever is the least work for you! Sending a file for each group sounds like a good plan. I definitely would not want to label the presentations with sharps and flats etc but was just pointing out which notes would need an update for the final version. The other option is to go with Hellene's suggestion of simply pulling all the notes from each track of the CD and putting each group into a separate zip file although this might involve a bit of repetition of some notes.

Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2012 03:16 #1033 by Mrs.Post

I definitely would not want to label the presentations with sharps and flats etc but was just pointing out which notes would need an update for the final version.

I was considering it.... ;) until Hellene made other suggestions. What I meant in my post is that I am not going to label the audio files. My plan is to put all the files from each track in a separate folder and label each folder. That way, you aren't confused. I will make a zip of each individual folder and send it to you since you are making the Power Point presentations. If it is ok with Hellene, I can make one large zip of all the files (each track divided into separate folders and labeled and the whole thing put into one big folder) and post it in the forum.

Sonya

More
10 Jan 2012 03:25 #1034 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Guys,
I don't know, what to suggest here technically. But the matter or fact is: each track is having different tonality and all the notes have to belong to it.
How people will be able to download the files - as an archive or separately - is another question. If file is not very large and can be downloaded at once, I think, it would work.
Better ask me something about teaching ... :blush:

Back to the Mozart

More
10 Jan 2012 04:09 #1035 by ttteh
Replied by ttteh on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms

Mrs.Post wrote:
I have found that BK moms are like Education Warriors. Someone should have warned you!

Hahaha :P . I agree with you Sonya. There have been great discussion throughout this topic.

More
10 Jan 2012 20:14 #1055 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms

Mrs.Post wrote: BTW - Hellene,

I have found that BK moms are like Education Warriors. Someone should have warned you!

Sonya

Well, we are the best match!
I am an Amazon :P

Back to the Mozart

More
10 Jan 2012 23:56 #1061 by Mrs.Post
The link to the new Re-Re LR file. It is not approved yet, check it tomorrow (that depends on where you are located, obviously.) Let me know if there are any problems with it. Thanks!

forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=myfiles;u=73678

Sonya

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds