fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

LR Files for Brillkids Moms

More
09 Jan 2012 02:57 #1007 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms

Mrs.Post wrote: forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=myfiles;u=73678

Soft Mozart Solfege 1.2 (Re to Re) is up on my files page, but as of right now it is not approved. It usually takes them less than a day so check back.

Please let me know immediately if there is a problem so I can reupload with the fixes.

Sonya

Sonya, thank you so much for your great help in creating new files for our kids! Karma to you!

My webmaster created a dedicated area for us to share files in the forum. Waiting for his instructions on how to do that!

I also included link to your video in my Jan newsletter here:
www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...tter-jan-8-2012.html

Please, let me know, if it is OK with you before we'll send this letter out.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2012 03:15 #1009 by Mrs.Post
Hellene,

Yes, you may use my video. And I'm delighted we will soon be able to share files. I spend much of my time modifying things to fit the needs of Little Miss C. and my 17 month old that it seems a waste if others aren't able to use them.

BK moms are great for creating content. I am always impressed by the early education crowd.

Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
09 Jan 2012 03:22 #1010 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms

Mrs.Post wrote: Hellene,

Yes, you may use my video. And I'm delighted we will soon be able to share files. I spend much of my time modifying things to fit the needs of Little Miss C. and my 17 month old that it seems a waste if others aren't able to use them.

BK moms are great for creating content. I am always impressed by the early education crowd.

Sonya

Thank you!

Early education is my passion. I just know that beginning and early age is crucial for our lives. All our happiness, perception of the world, willingness to learn new things, abilities and stamina are getting built from the very start. Music is playing the most important role in it. Plato once said that it should be introduced to young people before all other subjects.
I am so glad to have you and other moms here! I think, what is happening now for the sake of this invention and future of our kids is simply priceless!

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Jan 2012 13:16 #1012 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Sonya - thanks for sending through the audio files.

The Do to Do scale is C major and very straightforward but I've hit upon a small problem when starting on the Re to Re file. I thought I would post here so we can also have input from Hellene and others. With other scales then there will need to be sharps and flats depending upon which scale it is. For example, with Re to Re (D major) there needs to be Fa# (F#) and Do# (C#) in the scale.

This is not a problem if just playing to teach the order of notes with spoken voice but it is an issue if we are creating musical files as it sounds very wrong to my ear without the flats and sharps.

Hellene - is there any confusion for children when singing Re to Re (for example) and the singer is singing "Fa" but it is actually Fa#?

More
09 Jan 2012 13:28 #1013 by Mrs.Post
Lee,

Listen to the re-re file in the Music Alphabet Audio CD. Tell me if that is what you are looking for. If if is, I will extract that audio as well and send it to you.

I pulled the Re-Re from Little Reader. It wasn't approved so it didn't matter. Hellene if you can answer this for us, that will help.

I can separate all the files from each of the tracks, however, it will take a bit of time. And since I don't know what I'm doing musically, I will need help labeling the individual files.

Sonya

More
09 Jan 2012 13:35 - 09 Jan 2012 13:36 #1014 by Mrs.Post
I will clarify this by saying that when I separated the new files, all I did was the note I was missing. I didn't redo the whole thing. So re-re, I just pulled High Re. Mi to Mi, I pulled High Mi.

The singer may be signing with the flats and sharps, but I can't hear it if she is. I have moderate hearing loss and can't make out many of the tones my family speaks let alone sings.

Sonya
Last edit: 09 Jan 2012 13:36 by Mrs.Post.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds