fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

LR Files for Brillkids Moms

More
05 Jan 2012 20:06 #908 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
I can certainly do the PowerPoint files. Should be very quick and easy to do :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, andreasro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2012 08:58 #921 by lzp11
Just realised I will need the high notes (high re etc) to complete this. I'm not sure I have the software to do this - Sonya any chance you could do these and forward to me? :)

More
06 Jan 2012 11:30 #922 by Mrs.Post
Yes, I can split the audio track on the MA songs and forward them to you. As long as we are doing this, since it isn't much more work, Lee, maybe we should make all the files including skipping notes. You will find the list on the SM level one flash cards. If you don't have those I can write them out for you.

Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
06 Jan 2012 15:04 - 06 Jan 2012 15:06 #923 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic LR Files for Brillkids Moms
Ladies!
Thank you VERY much!
Sonya , would you be so kind to make sure that the names of LR files stating clearly what is inside, for example,
Soft Mozart MA Re to Re,
Soft Mozart MA Do to Do skipping 1 note,
Soft Mozart MA Re to Re skipping 2 notes...

And may be make them numbered accordingly with the lines count in the Flashcards.
Just thought it will be easier like that to keep them organized...

Multiple Karma to both of you!
Last edit: 06 Jan 2012 15:06 by NadiaD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
06 Jan 2012 19:13 - 06 Jan 2012 19:15 #936 by lzp11
Thanks Sonya. :)
Yep I have the flash cards and I will get working on all the different sets - I agree with Nadia that it will be very important to have them clearly labelled - I think I will name them as suggested but also number them 01, 02 etc.

What is the preferred content of the flashcard? Just the picture symbol or the note as well? Is it worth having the written word "Do" and "Re" or is this unnecessary? (could have just picture and note for simplicity). Thoughts please....
Last edit: 06 Jan 2012 19:15 by lzp11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
06 Jan 2012 22:32 #947 by Mandabplus3
Since my kiddies can read I actually like having the words re etc. I personally find it much quicker to associate the word to the note than the picture HOWEVER most of the people using these may not be readers SOOOOO...... Who else has an opinion? Love your work ladies :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds