fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Strange headphone problem

More
05 Oct 2017 14:10 #27049 by telu
I recently bought a Yamaha Clavinova CLP-635, which is an awesome digital piano. Using SM with it is almost like a completely new experience. There is, however, one strange problem: As soon as I connect headphones (in order not to disturb my neighbours) and run GP, the only sound output I am able to get is a mysterious mix of harpsichord and Honky Tonky piano! Classical pieces sound really fun when played like that. :) All other instruments, including the default ones, seem to be blocked.

I have tried many settings on the piano, but the problem won't disappear. I have also tried all combinations of settings in the SM tuning software, but it won't go away. The problem only appears with this combination, i.e. headphones and SM.

Any ideas? What could be wrong here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2017 14:24 #27050 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Strange headphone problem

telu wrote: I recently bought a Yamaha Clavinova CLP-635, which is an awesome digital piano. Using SM with it is almost like a completely new experience. There is, however, one strange problem: As soon as I connect headphones (in order not to disturb my neighbours) and run GP, the only sound output I am able to get is a mysterious mix of harpsichord and Honky Tonky piano! Classical pieces sound really fun when played like that. :) All other instruments, including the default ones, seem to be blocked.

I have tried many settings on the piano, but the problem won't disappear. I have also tried all combinations of settings in the SM tuning software, but it won't go away. The problem only appears with this combination, i.e. headphones and SM.

Any ideas? What could be wrong here?

I experienced the same problem once long time ago. The only suggestion that I have is to check the latest Yamaha drivers on their website that is competible with your OS. Did you have a chance to try this option?

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds